Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

leszek

Price check on Metal Gear- cart only.

nintendodork

Loose Jaguar w/ 2 controllers and the hookups?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Most unlicensed fighters sell for $15. A couple can sell for $20-25, like Kart Fighter, AVB Beautiful Girl Fighting...

Metal Gear seems to get $5-7...

Jedi Master Baiter

What Metal Gear is it? NES, MSX, Famicom?

leszek

Metal Gear for Famicom. I thought it is worth more than 7$...

Medisinyl

Quote from: leszek on November 24, 2009, 05:02:09 am
Metal Gear for Famicom. I thought it is worth more than 7$...

This one sold for $26 shipped with only one bid, but the seller had one later that didn't sell for less than that.  http://cgi.ebay.com/Famicom-Metal-Gear-Japan-NES-FC-Rare_W0QQitemZ270484079668QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item3efa1b8434

JC

It always depends on who buys and where you try to sell it. If I paid more than $7, I'd feel ripped off.

Nightstar699

Price check on time zone cart only??
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

ericj

I believe Time Zone is unreleased, so I don't think it exists.

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MWK

Affirmative, i had this game a long time ago and i passed it to Siudym who eventually sold out his entire collection... this pic is the only thing left :

Nightstar699

Ah yes a pirate cart. im sure a pirate cart of time zone would be about as rare as the original cart. anyway, i found time zone so no worries  ;D

satoshi_matrix

What is the general value of Action 52 (NES) cart only?

nintendodork

Mario Family '92 (or however you say it) on the NES?

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

On ebay.es theres a multi like that BIN for about 35 bucks.