Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Could you post a link?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Price check on mario 7 in 1 with smb 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14 and 16?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Probably around $20.  That's about what I got mine for...

Did you see my last post?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Oh sorry dork i didnt see your post. Ill look for it now.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

NintendoKing

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on November 26, 2009, 02:34:43 pm
What is the general value of Action 52 (NES) cart only?

Around 150$.

JC

Do you have a title screen shot?

JC

It's hard to know what it is by just the label. It could be anything from NES Lion King to a hack of Tiny Toons to something really cool and original.

nintendodork

PC on a consolized MVS?  I'm seriously thinking about buying one.  I don't have the space for another cabinet, so I figure this is the way to go.

Oh, and one of those yellow 100 in 1 multis.

nintendodork

It's for the MVS.  It's probably Chinese, and it's yellow.  Here's a picture:

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on December 05, 2009, 08:50:54 am

Estimated from 25-35$.

nintendodork

Really? :o  Where have you seen it for sale at that price?

nintendodork

No, it actually has about 70 different games, the rest being hacks.  No repeats of the same game or hack though.

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on December 05, 2009, 10:27:35 pm
No, it actually has about 70 different games, the rest being hacks.  No repeats of the same game or hack though.

hmm... sounds pretty awesome.

Hamburglar

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on December 05, 2009, 10:10:36 pm
Quote from: nintendodork on December 05, 2009, 08:50:54 am

Estimated from 25-35$.

I don't care for these carts, but for 25-35$ sign me up- where do I find one?

nintendodork

The cheapest I've seen them go for is $75 from China, but he said he was just estimating given what he thought it was.