Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

How much for a loose Crisis Force? I ask because I might sell/trade mine.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JC

I can't price complete stuff. But Dodge Danpei is maybe $5 and Crisis Force maybe up to $10. Kinda unsure tho.

Nightstar699

I'm guessing thats my loose copy? I thought Crisis Force was kinda rare...
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

It's sought-after, not necessarily rare.  Which, even though it doesn't make sense, tends to result in lower prices than rare items no one is going to actually play and only keep for a collection.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

Its like regular Contra on NES.
Its extremely common but it still goes for 9$ since its so sought after.

scaryice

Quote from: Nightstar699 on December 29, 2009, 09:04:27 pm
How much for a loose Crisis Force? I ask because I might sell/trade mine.

I'd like to get a copy of that game at some point. How much are you looking to get for it?

nothing02

Anybody know how much Hong Kong-version NES carts go for? I'm talking about the officially released, light gray 72-pin carts. I have Wrecking Crew and Soccer and am thinking of parting with them, but have no idea how much to ask for.

JC

I think I sold carts like those a couple years ago between $25-35.

nintendodork

Considering that's probably one of few, I don't think anyone can give you a definite price. ::)

What I'd like to know is what that Pikmin box is doing with a bunch of (S)FC games.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

ericj

Add the value of Miyamoto's autograph to the price of the game, and you're probably pretty close to the value someone would pay.

Anyone know what his signature's approximate value is?

Romeo

MWK

nintendodork

That is a really good price.  You better jump on that, Romeo.

phatphunk

Hey guys, just wanna ask how much is a CIB Family Basic V3 going for these days? Thanks!

cavanor

Recently picked up a few things and have NFI what their current market value is due to ebay culling completed items every 3 months!

SNES Counter Tester
NES Joystick Test Cart

Anyone help me out with some rough values?