Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamiRawks

Hi guys! I'm new here, would you be kind to answer some price questions?  ;)
I'd like to know how much should I expect to pay for these carts CIB:

Famicom:
Contra and Super Contra (both JP)
Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari

Super Famicom:
Contra Spirits
Final Fantasy VI (JP)
Shodai Nekketsu Kouha Kunio Kun

Snes:
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II

Sega Megadrive:
Light Crusader (JP)

Nightstar699

Quote from: FamiRawks on June 17, 2010, 09:42:04 amcarts CIB
lol.
Mortal Kombat for SNES CIB is about 13-20, cart only is less than 5 dollars.
Mortal Kombat 2 SNES CIB is 15-20, cart only is 7 dollars (sometimes less, sometimes more)

Dunno 'bout the other stuff. Sorry.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Yes. I don't think it's worth much more, though.

Bramsworth

Interesting cart it's on. Did it come from the original manufacturer? Feels like something I'd see in Brazil :P

NintendoKing

Are single carts worth more then Multicarts? I have a 2in1 cart with Somari and Earthworm Jim 3 that I paid $8 for.

And Earthworm Jim 2 and 3 are the exact same game with a different title screen.

jbholio

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on July 11, 2010, 11:01:38 am
And Earthworm Jim 2 and 3 are the exact same game with a different title screen.

Not true.  There are 2 versions of Earthworm Jim 2. One is by Shin Shin (the one pictured) and one by Super Game. Earthworm Jim 3 is totally different and was made by an unknown developer.

NintendoKing

Quote from: jbholio on July 12, 2010, 07:41:36 am
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on July 11, 2010, 11:01:38 am

Not true.  There are 2 versions of Earthworm Jim 2. One is by Shin Shin (the one pictured) and one by Super Game. Earthworm Jim 3 is totally different and was made by an unknown developer.

I wasnt aware, thats cool.
So which of the 3 Earthworm Jim games is the rarest?

jbholio

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on July 12, 2010, 08:20:23 am
I wasnt aware, thats cool.
So which of the 3 Earthworm Jim games is the rarest?

I'd say Earthworm Jim 2 by Super Game is the rarest. I've never seen in actual cartridge form. I only played the rom. Earthworm Jim 3 is the most common. I have it on a 3 in 1 cartridge. Earthworm Jim 2 by Shin Shin has 2 different labels (NT849 and NT855).

mobiusclimber

Any know what a Super Disk Interceptor is worth? It attachs to a Super Nintendo/Famicom so you can play games off of floppy disks.
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

ericj

Most of the copiers are worth around $50. Most people don't want them anymore since the SNES PowerPak is available. Check on Tototek's forum. Someone there might know what it's worth.

mobiusclimber

Thanks for the info. There's a guy trying to sell his yellowed Sufami & Disk Interceptor for over $100. He's got a few actual carts w/ it but nothing worth anything. So I think I'm going to pass on that. LOL
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

phatphunk

Hey guys.. Any idea how much Wacky Races for the FC is worth? I can't find any info about it online. There's one on eBay selling at USD110+ though. I think that's overpriced  ???

MWK