Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phatphunk

Thanks MWK!! Appreciate the effort to track down those links :) Wow.. Otakarou is selling a loose copy for 2680 Yen, which means it's a pretty rare FC game. I actually have a spare CIB copy which I plan to sell.

Epic_Lotus

Can I please get some help on a new sealed copy of Zelda 2 for the FDS?  I haven't seen any on ebay or YHJ since I started looking.  I know Frozentoast had one in that sealed lot of his, but I didn't need the other games in there.  Thanks!  :)

famiac

how much is a pirate cartridge of family kid worth?

famiac

last time i checked it was pretty rare, i might sell mine soon for 30$

Epic_Lotus

Quote from: Epic_Lotus on August 03, 2010, 05:56:34 pm
Can I please get some help on a new sealed copy of Zelda 2 for the FDS?  I haven't seen any on ebay or YHJ since I started looking.  I know Frozentoast had one in that sealed lot of his, but I didn't need the other games in there.  Thanks!  :)

Anybody?   ???

MWK

Epic_Lotus

:)  Thanks for the link, but I'm definitely looking to price out a "new" copy.  I don't have anything against the used ones, but if I can get a new one for a similar price to a used, that's preferable.  The 9 or so FDS games I own right now were all bought new, and it's a fun feeling opening them myself.  As far as I can tell, the used prices on many of these games are relatively close, but I just want to check before posting a WTB or pulling the trigger on the next copy that pops up on ebay.

geekmiki

August 10, 2010, 02:55:10 pm #742 Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 02:39:34 pm by geekmiki
Hi,

I'm trying to find Takahashi Meijin no bouken jima 4 (which by the way seems almost impossible to find right now) and I was wondering what the prices are right now... Cart only will be fine, no need for CIB.

Thanks!

famiac

how much is miss peach world CIB

JBOGames

What should I be paying for a basic RWY A/V mod for a standard Famicom?

JC

Miss Peach World goes for around $100 loose and $250+ CIB. I don't know about that mod.

Bramsworth

Wow I never knew Miss Peach World is worth THAT much. Isn't it just a lame hack of a Color Dreams game?

famiac

How much is kart fighter? (single game)

Strider_Hiryu

Quote from: Bramsworth on August 26, 2010, 09:24:13 pm
Wow I never knew Miss Peach World is worth THAT much. Isn't it just a lame hack of a Color Dreams game?

i didnĀ“t know about this game, i search on youtube and found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H1B1KeTM8Y

what the heck is that? looks like a homemade tv program triying to copy Gamecenter CX

KEVMAN569

Gimmick! Famicom Pirate?  The one that says Pipe and has a screen grab of the game?

EDIT:  It's also the one with 30 lives.