Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

punkr13

hmm i should've posted here first.
hey everyone, well i just bought a famicom the other day and it came with a good amount of games but basically games that I don't want.
I'd like to sell the majority and maybe trade too.
Here's some pictures of the carts and cib famicom stuff.

the dragon quest game has a guide book too, which is complete but some of the pages came off the books spine, so they stick out a bit.

let me know if you are interested in some games :)
Life is but a dream.....

NintendoKing

How could you not want Fudou M 17 or Zoids 2?

punkr13

Hehe, well by my gaming preference I'd rather have mega mans, castlevanias games.
>.<
Life is but a dream.....

jpx72

April 13, 2011, 11:11:14 pm #783 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:30:32 am by jpx72
Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Mejika: Genghis Khan  - 7 $
Tennis, Golf, Soccer, Tiger Heli - 2$ each
Dragon Quest IV - 10$ (without the guide), maybe more

punkr13

probably ebay the dragon quest one, checking out the completed listings of it at least it goes for 15 cib
Life is but a dream.....

tonev

Is this cart rare and how much $ do you think it is?
I am back everyone :)

nintendodork

It looks like a pirate of Wai Wai World, and Wai Wai World isn't that expensive, so I would assume it's worth less than that.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

tonev

So it is not rare at all?
Hm so if I got it for 15$ i payed more than it is worth? I thought it is rare and the gameplay was great... Ohh well...
I am back everyone :)

NintendoKing

tonev, its probably only worth around $6... I am sorry brohan. :-\

Kiddo

Hey guys.

Just found a guy selling four pirated famicom carts here in my country so I need a quick price check on these 4 pirates:

The games are Karate Champ, Legendary Wings, Super Mario Bros and Rygar.

How much would you value each of those and what do you think would be a reasonable offer for all 4 of them?

I already have the Super Mario Bros cart and a pirated Rygar (although in a slightly different cartridge), but I was thinking about grabbing those for trading later on if I can get them reasonably cheap.

Thanks in advance  :)

ericj

They're probably worth about $4-5 each, although Rygar may get around $6-7.

Kiddo

Quote from: ericj on April 23, 2011, 07:02:28 pm
They're probably worth about $4-5 each, although Rygar may get around $6-7.

That's about what I thought, thanks a bunch for the quick reply ericj  :)

wentle85

So what is considered a fair price for a Super Famicom Hotel Box that has Mario Kart, Mahjong, Golf, and Super Mario Collection? There is one for sale right now for $180 and $150 S&H. I probably won't be getting this one but I will be buying one in the next year or so hopefully and I have no idea what these usually go for.

NintendoKing

That seems fair actually because it includes good games.

Cheetahmen

I'd imagine about $10, given the rarity of the game.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch