WTS - SFC Games - Yoshi's Island, Parodius DA, Bomberman 2 + N64 JPN

Started by FeroSwan, April 01, 2016, 02:17:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FeroSwan

Selling a few items -

Yoshi's Island - SOLD
Excellent / Near Mint

Small flaw top front by flap, tiny tear on back across barcode.

£25 + Shipping

Parodius DA - SOLD
Near mint, some scuffs on top front by flap.

£35 + Shipping

Super Bomberman 2
Excellent condition, general shelf wear.

£22 + Shipping

Kirby 64
£25 + Shipping.
Brand new and unused. Exterior of box is perfect condition.
Japanese seller however opened the flap and caused a crease on the inside of the flap.

Pilotwings 64 - £9 + Shipping.
Brand new - Small dent lower left corner

L___E___T

Somebody buy that Panel De Pon!  One of the very best games on SNES / SFC, a multiplayer masterpiece.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Bob-Bob

I'd rather have a loose cart, personally.  :P

...but that Diddy Kong Racing has my eye. Although I don't even have a Japanese N64 yet.  :-[

FeroSwan

Quote from: L___E___T on April 20, 2016, 01:39:45 am

Somebody buy that Panel De Pon!  One of the very best games on SNES / SFC, a multiplayer masterpiece.

It's my favourite game on the system, even now I regularly give it a few rounds!
Only selling as its a double.

And yeah I don't even have a JPN N64 yet and I'm collecting for it lol.

zmaster18

Quote from: FeroSwan on April 20, 2016, 05:24:08 pm
Quote from: L___E___T on April 20, 2016, 01:39:45 am

It's my favourite game on the system, even now I regularly give it a few rounds!

It's the best puzzle game, period. I also enjoy the N64 Pokemon Puzzle League, but the original on the Super Famicom is awesome. I also think it's one of the best games on the system. I really dig the purple cover and the artwork. I don't like girly stuff that much, but this game is my guilty pleasure.   ;D   :-*

L___E___T

I know what you mean about the fairy theme - but it has some pros over Tetris Attack I think - you got the Dragon and Phoenix characters that taunt the other player when they win, plus there are sound effect, music and graphics improvements with the original JP version.  All subjective stuff, but it's the original Intelligent Systems creation that I would agree is one of the best games, it is a masterpiece IMO.  Tetris Attack has its own improvements, and the English makes it easier to play for non-Japanese speakers, but both have to be played by everyone!

Differences are tracked here, worth a read for action puzzle, or Nintendo character fans:
http://themushroomkingdom.net/ta_pdp.shtml
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

P

I'm glad that so many have discovered one of my absolute favourite puzzle games.
Anyone that hasn't played this masterpiece yet should do it! I'm not a super big fan of Tetris-like puzzle games, but this game is so smartly designed. It's a game that smells of Intelligent System all the way through (also the fairies are cute).

zmaster18

For anyone else who likes SNES puzzle games, please check out Pieces by Atlus.

FeroSwan

I can't even remember why we bought the game in the 90's, but so glad we did.
The mode I go back to is the 2 minute time attack mode, when you finally get over 10K and you get the applause is very satisfying!

Has anyone ever played Poker Smash on the 360? Almost the same, just it freezes time so you can get crazy combos of 30+

L___E___T

Damn SMW sold quick - I didn't even see that one pop up for sale!  Whoever got it should also really snag Panel De Pon!
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Bob-Bob

FeroSwan

Yeah sold in a few hours, was on the JammaPlus forum!

Agreed Panel De Pon definitely needs a new home!

Anyone have any interest in brand new Sealed JPN Gamecube games?