WTS Sega saturn,genesis,32x,cd drive

Started by thepandaofnom, April 29, 2016, 02:58:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thepandaofnom

April 29, 2016, 02:58:50 pm Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:58:29 pm by thepandaofnom
I'm looking to sell my  Sega saturn,genesis,32x,cd drive all ntsc. I haven't played them in ages and need the money.  Both systems work well and I booted them and played with them for a few minutes just to make sure they were working fine. I have videos of them all booting available if you would like.  The saturn has a racketboy mod chip in it so it can play backups but not imports. If you want to play imports all you need is an ar 4in1 cart for it and boom completely region free. below you will see a list of what will come with each system and the price.

SATURN
console
virtua cop pack in game
original controller x1
power cable
av cable
Price $80 +20 S&H usd

Genesis, 32x, cd drive combo
genesis model 2
32x console
cd drive console slim model
32x av patch cable
genesis/32x power supply x2 I do not have a cd drive power supply. I used another consoles power supply.
3 button controller x1
av cable
hockey game
tennis game
sonic and knuckles (flip dust cover is missing but games works)
sonic 3 ( label is a bit damaged)
Price $200 + 25 S&H usd

prices are Negotiable within reason.
Feel free to pm with any questions. Also shipping is quoted only for north america and any other country I would have to look into to give a quote.
Payment is through paypal only.

Post Merge: May 01, 2016, 08:58:29 pm

I have decided to sell more of my systems. http://www.ebay.com/usr/zamba19 is the link to my ebay. all are starting at $.99.