Famiclone multicart & The official release games

Started by Mega Mania, May 07, 2016, 11:43:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mega Mania

May 07, 2016, 11:43:40 am Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 12:35:13 pm by Mega Mania
 :help: If you can help, I would be grateful. :)

Do you know these games at somewhere cart or multicart? And also repro/reproduction, bootleg and unlicensed carts.

GAMES:
Championship Rally (Japan: Exciting Rally: World Rally Championship)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Ubisoft - not Taito)
Journey to Silius (Japan: Raf World)
Kid Klown in Night Mayor World (Japan: Mickey Mouse III / 3)
Mr. Gimmick (Japan: Gimmick!)
R.C. Pro-Am II (2)
Sea of Dreamland (La Gran Aventura Submarina)
Solomon's Key 2 (USA: Fire 'N Ice) (Japan: Solomon no Kagi 2)
Ufouria (U-four-ia) (Japan: Hebereke)
Widget
Zen Intergalactic Ninja

JAPAN:
Robocco Wars
Ultraman Club 1
Yume Penguin Monogatari

UNLICENSED GAMES:
Bee 52
Double Strike (Asia & Australia: Twin Eagle) (The same name Twin Eagle USA or Japan versions but it is a different game.)
Stunt Kids

mfm

Hebereke and (the real) Gimmick doesn't exist because of special mapper.

Ufouria exists as pirate copy but only works properly on a PAL NES.

Yume Penguin Monogatari and Journey to Silius (Japan: Raf World) exists as pirate carts.

macbee

I had never seen a pirate "Kid Klown" - but I've rented a pirate 60-pin "Mickey Mouse 3" back in 1993.

fcgamer

Quote from: macbee on May 08, 2016, 03:30:14 pm
I had never seen a pirate "Kid Klown" - but I've rented a pirate 60-pin "Mickey Mouse 3" back in 1993.

i have this one
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

AMacias

In early Chinesse multicarts (150 in 1 Real Game from CoolBoy) one of these has the Raf World

The ufouria PAL games works in any NTSC console, i have a Spanish version of this game

mfm

Quote from: AMacias on May 14, 2016, 10:29:49 pm
The ufouria PAL games works in any NTSC console, i have a Spanish version of this game

It "works", but not 100% (but I guess the bar for "working" is quite low these days with emulators and everdrives).

P

If it doesn't work 100% it's probably because you don't have an NTSC system. PAL and NTSC NES have a bit different specs. There's no way around it in that case, besides getting a PAL system.

Accurate emulators shouldn't have any problem with it.

fcgamer

I think Indiana exists as a pirate cart from back in the day, not 100% sure though.  Kid Klown exists as a pirate from back in the day, same with RC 2. 

Sea of Dreamland is an unlicensed original, exists though hard to find.

Widget and Zen Intergalactic Ninja also exist as pirates from back in the day, not modern repro crap. 

Robocco wars and the other two Japan games, yes there were bootleg versions back in the day and of course also official japanese versions.

Bee 52 and Stunt Kids, both officially released / licensed by Codemasters on Famicom, though not endorsed by Nintendo.  Same with Game Genie, etc. 

Double Strike, exists as Twin Eagle on Famicom.  Same game, different title screen, published by Sachen / Joy van.  Not to be confused with the japanese game of the same name.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com