Cannot start the Titanic Mystery.

Started by siyah beyaz, September 21, 2016, 12:05:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

siyah beyaz

September 21, 2016, 12:05:38 pm Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:37:10 am by siyah beyaz
Hello!
I am Bahadir and i am using nestopia, side to b is cannot starts the Titanic Mystery (Ao no Senritsu), How to start ao no senritsu titanic mystery on nestopia? :help: :mario: :octorok: :pacman: :pow: :star: :question: :bub: :link: :redcart: :gamer: ???

extra the titanic mystery image:

Soccer League Winners Cup - The Babies

fcgamer

I'd assume starting it involves making some ice bergs and skimping on the life boats.  Is nestopia the life boat or are the roms the life boats?
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

siyah beyaz

Yes!. How to use life boats and ice bergs on Nestopia and start the titanic mystery on Nestopia? Thanks!........

P

September 22, 2016, 12:55:47 am #3 Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 01:04:30 am by P
Works for me. I picked START, then entered my name, picked Momoko and changed disk side when prompted to.

But it seems to not always want to load when I change disk side. Instead of using the instant disk change option in Nestopia (SHIFT+B), pick the "Eject" option in the FDS submenu, then change disk side. I don't know if this really helps but it seemed to work better to me.

siyah beyaz

September 22, 2016, 02:20:09 am #4 Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 03:15:47 am by siyah beyaz
it says "PLEASE SET A SIDE", how to work it?:

Post Merge: September 22, 2016, 03:15:47 am

Please answer me!. says please set a side how to work it?. :gamer: :pow: :star: :question: :bub: :redcart: :mario: :bomb: ??? :upsetroll: :P

P

Then set A side and wait.

Are you able to change disk side for any other Famicom Disk System game?
In Nestopia you click: Machine -> External -> Disk System to find the FDS sub menu. Then you can do as I said.

siyah beyaz