March 29, 2024, 06:58:02 am

mt777

Started by DaGameNerd, March 30, 2017, 03:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGameNerd

Got the DuckTales pirate cart I paid for, very nice person  :) A+

MasterDisk

+1
Awesome person to deal with! Highly recommended!
He was also very patient with me while I was super slow to complete the sale. And I was not the nicest person at times (I had a lot going on as well, didn't help).

prince tomato

got a multicart i had been after for a while at a very decent price,
arrived within 2 days.
great seller.

DaGameNerd

Bought Dancing Blocks from him, A+ seller right here :)

DaGameNerd

Bought some more Sachen games from him, hasn't let me down  :)

FCGenjin128

Purchased Street Fighter III 18 Person and Aladdin MMC3 hack from this seller. Very open communication with very quick shipping process and packaging for the games was immaculate! And games worked great! Would most definitely do business with again and highly recommend as a seller! A+

Jabra

+1

positive

nice seller....I bought a multi cart TMNT3

fcgamer

+4

Traded four carts to mt777 for some games I had.  mt777 was beyond patient with me with my tardiness on the matter, and the carts I received were great.  Very happy, and I hope to deal with him again in the future.  Now we are connected on FB too, I hope we can also establish closer ties in the future.

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Retrospectives

Totally no problems. Got hold of old Tsang Hai Multicart which works perfecly. No complaints! Highly recommended seller!  :)

KevKorean1999

Got three Mario pirated hacks from Mt. Very nice enough to offer the additional suggestion for the games and great services. A+ seller.  :D

jensma

Sold me two games, arrived safe and sound!

Zero107

Got two English patched games and they work perfectly. Thanks again!
I'll probably die surrounded by plastic crap.