selling my rares, FC carts, CD-i prototype, and more Updated 26-04

Started by prince tomato, April 15, 2017, 04:23:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

It's a hack of one of the other FF GB games, title screen is hacked.  Also translated into Chinese, maybe (if memory serves me right)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

GoodNoodle

Hey!
Do you still have Kid Dracula? Where do you live? I want to know how much to the EU is going to cost.
regards,
Kevin

prince tomato

yes, still got it.
standard shipping is €3,95
tracked shipping is €13,95 iirc.

GoodNoodle

Cool dude! I'll take it!
write me a pm with your data. I'll pay per remittance. PS. Sorry, If I spelled or said something wrong, but I'm from Germany.
regards,
Kevin

prince tomato

howdy neighbour,
pm replied  ;D

CD-i stuff added,  :fire:unreleased prototypes :fire:

Quote from: GoodNoodle on April 17, 2017, 01:01:51 pm
Cool dude! I'll take it!
write me a pm with your data. I'll pay per remittance. PS. Sorry, If I spelled or said something wrong, but I'm from Germany.

Post Merge: April 20, 2017, 07:43:56 am

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on April 15, 2017, 09:14:48 am
This is an incredible collection, and I'm sorry that it seems that you'll soon be parted from it. I might be interested in some of these things, but I have a couple of other questions: 1) Which of these unlicensed games would work on an original AV Famicom? (I'm not a Famiclone guy.) and 2) How would I be able to figure out fair prices for this stuff? I primarily use Ebay as my price guide, and I suspect these items don't turn up there too often.

i've added prices to most of the stuff up for offer, except the really exceptional items, their prices will depend on how desperate things get i'm afraid  ;D
jk, those are up for negotiation.

prince tomato

updated list, and shipped most of the sold items out last weekend.
last shipments are going out this Friday.
many thanks to the members who helped out and bought stuff from me, (you know who you are  8)  )
as it stands now i managed to pay off the most immediate stuff, and made long term payment plans for the rest of the debts.
and i can keep the house, and everything in it for now.
so thank you, thank you all very much, for looking, buying, and linking this thread to others, it has really saved my butt when things were about to turn desperate.
Famicomworld is an awesome place.
what is left is still up for sale for those interested, and i might add some other stuff later this week, (it is amazing what you find in your own house if you really dig  ;D )