WTB! GAME DOCTOR FDS DISKS OR ROM IMAGES!

Started by skyway1985, June 30, 2017, 09:41:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

skyway1985

As the titles says, I'm looking for software to run on my game doctor. I'm willing to buy disk sets OR IMAGES!!! if you have an FDS stick and a properly tuned drive, making the images takes seconds! specifically looking for games like rockman adventure island etc....

Please just let me know what you have!
Thanks!
If you need help procuring rare dev equipment and protos, don't hesitate to ask! "I'm teh FdS Masta!"

aarkay14

Game doctor works on simple IBM 3.5 Floppies or Famicom FDS ?

skyway1985

If you need help procuring rare dev equipment and protos, don't hesitate to ask! "I'm teh FdS Masta!"

skyway1985

skyway1985

aitsu124

Increasing source of obscure Japanese information...and interface.

skyway1985

thanks! i forgot about disc golfers post. i see he also had gotten a copy of smb2 with crazy abilities the one i released and named tonkachi mario 2 lol

XC-3730C

Still looking for images?

I don't know why they are so hard to find. I guess those that have them are taking them to their graves...

L___E___T

I have a Rockman FDS version which sounds like this.  I will try and dig it out for more info.  it might not be what you're looking for.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

skyway1985

still looking for these! i sold my game doctor 4m+ but im scoping a Turbo game doctor 6m+ to run these.