March 28, 2024, 01:19:10 pm

krzy

Started by fcgamer, July 18, 2017, 11:50:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Sadly, krzy and I got off on the wrong foot on the forums, due to our different views with gaming.  He is an engineer, I am a historian; simply put, he likes to reproduce stuff and figure out how things work, and I like documenting and preserving originals.  So I said some rude things to krzy, which I regret, and I would like to offer my apologies here.

Later krzy had messaged me asking if I had a certain Mario 3 cart, for him to reverse-engineer.  I had one similar in my personal collection, whichI wasn't planning to get rid of, but I could see his passion, and so I agreed to pass it on to him, as well as a few other carts he was interested in, in exchange for one of his Kriscarts, which I had been interested in owning so I could include it in the book I am writing.

The trade went well, and we are in the process of working out another trade, though this was initiated by krzy's generosity. 

He is a great guy, I am excited to deal with him again, and hope we can meet up sometime in person, in the near future.  :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

AirZonk

+1
Made a custom repro for me that looks and plays great! Price was cheap and shipping was very fast; highly recommended!

Retrospectives

After 10+ year of collecting carts from all over the world I finally bought my first repro. After being father I don't have the time, money and effort to replace faulty PCB:s or go out to hunt in the wild.

The result? A masterpiece! Some of my old pirates not working anymore but being able to get a running reproduction on the real hardware is really great!

I never been into reproductions but for sake of just being able to play the same game on real hardware = Gold!

Thanks krzy! This seller is totally legit and I recommend anyone to deal with him. Quick, cheap shipping and overall just an easy going guy to deal with. Highly recommended!

Retrospectives

Just wanted to give KRZY a Huge shout out for the service he providing.

Consider he is not a company, but private person, but still can offer high quality PCB with basically almost any game/mapper to a price nobody else in this industry even come close to I can just say that he probably is the person that deserves very much credit for service provided.

The largest capacity chip featured in his Krzysio Flash is now supporting dual size than Everdrive, which mean that patches like the Rockman Infinity is fitting within that range.

From a collector perspective. His PCB save me a lot of wear and tear to original cartridge at same time I can play game I own, and from a technical engineering perspective, simply put. He know what he is doing. From an economical standpoint, is not even question. 5 USD for worldwide shipping including me in Japan with tracking.

It cannot be better than that.

I write this because I recently made quite few deals over the months and each time I was satisfied. Thanks!

FormulaFanboy

I bought a repro cart of the 45-in-1 hummer team bootleg, and it was at a pretty good price, too. It got here (to Canada) really fast, worked really well, and he even threw in a 60 pin to 72 pin adapter at no extra charge! Very good service, would recommend. Thanks for the game + adapter krzy!!

KevKorean1999

Bought three repros from Krzy and all of them arrived quickly, safely and most importantly worked flawlessly. A good label for the cartridge as well and overall I'm 100% pleased with the product. Thank you for your service!

ID415

Great games, I love having them on cartridge, thanks a lot.