WTB: WonderSwan Flash Masta

Started by Dejah.Thoris, July 25, 2017, 06:42:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dejah.Thoris

July 25, 2017, 06:42:03 pm Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 06:55:30 pm by Dejah.Thoris
I found out these existed after they sold out  :-[

Willing to pay more than they cost originally since they're out of stock.  They're coming back "eventually" but I'm really bad at waiting...

Yelir

When did these first hit? I've had a few WS systems for years but never any games. I bought it to play Klonoa (eventually).  :gamer:

Dejah.Thoris

Quote from: Yelir on July 27, 2017, 01:50:42 pm
When did these first hit? I've had a few WS systems for years but never any games. I bought it to play Klonoa (eventually).  :gamer:

August of last year apparently.  Sold out last month after making ~100 total.

Says they'll be making more, but they have no idea when because they're focused on other projects.

I'm in the same boat.  Have a Swancrystal and a B/W model.  I actually have a couple games but they're all text-heavy RPG's and my Japanese is very limited.  Really want to play the Makaimura game, Dicing Knight, and experience Judgment Silversword on handheld.

leonk

More coming according to this week's interview of the maker on RetroRGB podcast.

Dejah.Thoris

July 27, 2017, 08:27:07 pm #4 Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 08:39:30 pm by Dejah.Thoris
Quote from: leonk on July 27, 2017, 08:22:13 pm
More coming according to this week's interview of the maker on RetroRGB podcast.

Fingers crossed I guess.  Last posting on his own forum say he has no idea when he'll get around to it.

Post Merge: July 27, 2017, 08:39:30 pm

Actually, having listened to that chunk of the podcast, he said he wanted to get back to it, but he wants modify it before continuing on with it, but is too swamped with other things.

Sounds a long way off.