March 28, 2024, 04:51:49 pm

SOLD OUT!

Started by senseiman, August 06, 2017, 07:27:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

senseiman

August 06, 2017, 07:27:24 pm Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:15:38 am by senseiman
Thanks for buying, I am putting the remaining carts to pasture. 

Koop

Sign me up! And congratulations on the baby!

Raverrevolution

This is a good deal for anyone looking to fill their Famicom library up.  Senseiman is good on his word.  Congrats on the baby.

fcgamer

senseiman is what got me started on collecting a fullset of licensed games for Famicom.  I really miss his shop, and always loved when he would update the thread, though my wallet would always groan, haha.  Great guy to deal with, for anyone that doesn't remember him.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

egg_sanwich

Congrats Senseiman on the little girl! This is a great deal for someone looking to grow a collection  :o

Lord-Raziel

Ohhh Sean!

That is fantastic, congratulations my friend, my baby is now 1 years and 7 months old, very active (more than expected), I'm still wanting my little princess but my wife is not convinced at all, I hope the best for you and your family.

Regards from Mexico!

Eduardo Q

senseiman

Hi Everyone

Thanks a lot for the kind messages.

And thanks to everyone who bought one of these lots my little girl's room is getting cleared out!  I still have a lot of FC carts available (and SFC carts for this deal here too: http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=13718.0 ) though!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be keeping the offer open until September 10th.  After that my work schedule will be too busy so the remaining stuff will just be put into storage and I probably won't be doing this again for at least a couple of years, so if you want one get them while they are available!

senseiman

Last call for Famicom lots.

Thanks a lot to everyone who bought some, I'm almost  out of carts (Japan now has about 800 fewer Famicom carts than it did a month ago)!.  I have enough for maybe 3-4 more quality lots and will accept orders on a first come first served basis until Monday, Sept. 10th, after which anything left is getting packed up and put away for good.

The Super Famicom lots are officially sold out, so I can't take anymore orders for those!

I am probably falling behind in messaging, but to everyone who bought one all orders that have been paid for have been shipped, hope you enjoy them.

jorygriffis

Thank you, Sean! And I forgot to say in my PM... CONGRATULATIONS!

scaryice

Quote from: senseiman on September 07, 2017, 10:37:05 pm
Last call for Famicom lots.

Thanks a lot to everyone who bought some, I'm almost  out of carts (Japan now has about 800 fewer Famicom carts than it did a month ago)!.  I have enough for maybe 3-4 more quality lots and will accept orders on a first come first served basis until Monday, Sept. 10th, after which anything left is getting packed up and put away for good.

Do you still have your personal collection? You were trying to collect all the carts at one point, I remember.

senseiman

Quote from: scaryice on September 08, 2017, 09:37:58 pm

Do you still have your personal collection? You were trying to collect all the carts at one point, I remember.

I still have my personal collection, that isn't going anywhere,  its just all the doubles I accumulated that I've been getting rid of!