For Sale: 3DS, Wonderswan, Famicom, Super Famicom (updated 8/28 with new items!)

Started by JessicaWolf, August 08, 2017, 11:11:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaWolf

With conventions and hobbies coming up, I have decided to take a few items out of my collection to sell! I am happy to answer any and all questions about items and have good feedback from admin and users.

Buyer pays shipping on anything less than $50. Only shipping within the US please unless buyer is willing to pay for the extra shipping cost.

Eevee 3DS LL

This is a pretty limited system, as it was only available for purchase through a lottery system in Japan at the Pokemon Center locations. It has been well taken care of and shows very little if any signs of use.
It's been over a year since the system was updated so it would be perfect for someone who wanted to do homebrew and such. It is Japan region locked and will only play Japanese games unless hacked to to otherwise.

Asking $200

Wonderswan Color Set SOLD
[/s]
This set is a Final Fantasy Wonderswan Color, along with Final Fantasy II and IV.
The system was the first Wonderswan Color I ever owned and continues to play perfectly to this day.
Both games are boxed and come with manuals. Both boxes have a little crush damage but are in otherwise good shape.

Asking $50 SOLD

JRPG set

All games have been tested and work perfectly.
I can't guarantee that saving works in Fire Emblem or the Dragon Quest games as I have no way to get into the cartridges without damaging them, but the batteries in the Final Fantasy and Kirby Super Deluxe have been replaced about a year and a half ago.

Asking $40 for the set

I also have an iPhone 6S Plus 16GB for sale. PM for details.
Here are a few games I am looking for right now
Super Puzzle Fighter II X (Sega Saturn)
GeGeGe no Kotarou (Sega Saturn)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Sega Saturn)
KiKi KaiKai (PC Engine) (CIB)
Puzzle Bobble (Super Famicom) (CIB)

JessicaWolf

JessicaWolf

Quote from: crazyjesse on August 29, 2017, 05:34:34 am
Hi, how much for shipping of the wonderswan set to Australia?

A small flat rate box to Australia would be $34.95 USD.