How a 4 year old me describes my first victory of the legend of Zelda in 1989.

Started by BonBon, October 09, 2017, 04:08:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

P

Wow beating Zelda at that age! I'm not even sure I played my first game until I was 5, and beating my first game was still too early back then. Zelda isn't even an easy game to beat unlike Super Mario Bros or something.

BonBon

Well to be honest, My dad help a little bit on the end of level 7 puzzles and the blue darknuts in 8

MWK

I was a "champion" at few Atari 65XE games around that age (I couldn't even pronounce "R" properly yet, lol), "Pole Position", "River Ride", "Gremlins", "Boulder Dash", "Miner 2049er", "Tapper", "Road Race", "Jumpman Junior", "Draconus", "Zybex" just to name a few, so it can be done, but yeah good job Jay-ray, I'm glad I'm not alone with such nerdy memories and hey, awesome video! 8)

BonBon

Thanks bro appreciate the positive vibes. A lot of people wouldn't believe I beat it that young, unless I had proof. By the way Thanks for all the cool games over the years.

L___E___T

I think beating Zelda at that stage, in any form, is an incredible achievement.  Very cool to see your enthusiasm for it all as well, takes me back to when I first saw and played my own games :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。