WTS: Semi modded Super Famicom - Red and White - 10USD + Shipping ONLY

Started by aarkay14, October 09, 2017, 03:44:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

aarkay14

Hi All!

I wanted to completely mod a Super Famicom system to accept US carts and I did make it through however I do not have the resources to make the cart door so I am now giving up and selling it for cheap. The paint mod is really good and it also have a white LED for the power, the picture is decent!

Asking: 10USD + Shipping from Japan

Please see pics below:

- Rama

L___E___T

Hi Rama, I'm interested - but did you clean up the RGB signal at all?  Notice any white line?  If all good, then consider me on board for this :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MWK

Jest Piękny / It's Beautiful  8)

Good luck with your sale, man!

aarkay14

Quote from: L___E___T on October 09, 2017, 06:26:20 am

Hi Rama, I'm interested - but did you clean up the RGB signal at all?  Notice any white line?  If all good, then consider me on board for this :)

Hi L__E__T!

I really dont know about the RGB It looks a little oversaturated but I could not see any lines, I am feeding the RGB to XRGB and the output is on my 720p projector which looks really nice but I could not find any lines... another person is interested but if he drops it then you can have it I guess :) :)

-Rama

Post Merge: October 10, 2017, 05:32:31 am

Quote from: MWK on October 09, 2017, 12:43:34 pm
Jest Piękny / It's Beautiful  8)

Good luck with your sale, man!

Thank you MWK ! This appreciation felt nice!

satoshi_matrix

I'm not interested in buying another Super Famicom, but I am interested in that SD2SNES label for a Super Famicom shell. My SD2SNES is housed in an ExciteStage '94 case and I've been looking for a label for it. Can you tell me where you got it?

aarkay14

aarkay14

L___E___T

Hello, at this price I can't pass it up - sending you a PM Rama :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。