Please make offers

Started by BonBon, November 17, 2017, 06:03:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

L___E___T

I didn't insult you at all...  But if you were upset by something I wrote, while I am saddened by that, it doesn't make it an automatic insult.  

I don't understand how this example is common concept - as if tons of people are flying to Poland just to look for rare bootlegs?  

Quote from: fcgamerIf I paid $1000 and flew to Poland, then spent my holiday searching out games, the cost us going to be extremely high compared to whatever he might be willing to accept.

No matter, it's all being considered carefully, and I'm catching up with Jay to talk about some other things too for what it's worth.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fcgamer

November 20, 2017, 08:46:26 pm #16 Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 08:54:37 pm by fcgamer
Quote from: L___E___T on November 20, 2017, 04:23:42 pm

I didn't insult you at all...  But if you were upset by something I wrote, while I am saddened by that, it doesn't make it an automatic insult. 

I don't understand how this example is common concept - as if tons of people are flying to Poland just to look for rare bootlegs? 

Quote from: fcgamerIf I paid $1000 and flew to Poland, then spent my holiday searching out games, the cost us going to be extremely high compared to whatever he might be willing to accept.

No matter, it's all being considered carefully, and I'm catching up with Jay to talk about some other things too for what it's worth.

What needs to be considered though? There was no rule about this going in. If it changes and a rule is put into place, basically what is being said is that a MOD can create a rule on the fly, and then it can be turned into an official rule later. Honestly not cool.

Post Merge: November 20, 2017, 08:54:37 pm

people aways take vacations, and when out, why not stop at a game shop. it's common
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

BonBon

Truly what needs to be done is mods need to lay off posting in threads, unless of course there genuinely interested in it. We don't need the mods input or approval on every transaction that goes down. Let  business run it self. If someone needs help or your opinion they will ask. How come when manual and Jedi were full time mods shit like this never came up. Why cause they trusted in the members of this fourms judgement. Guys we don't need you to be our babysitters.