FS: Nothing

Started by xIceMan, February 04, 2018, 01:54:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xIceMan

MrNorbert

Quote from: xIceMan on February 04, 2018, 01:54:36 pm
Cart condition isn't the best since someone wrote their initials on it and it has been attempted to remove from what I can see.
The game is a PAL B cart. If you plan to use it inside your US NES you either need an import adapter or deactivate the lockout chip.
Game's tested and working fine.

I'm asking for $45 with trackable shipping included. Price is negotiable.
Payment via Paypal.

PAL-B? I don't think anybody attempted to recode that game to work on a PAL console. :P

xIceMan

Works fine on PAL console, or proof me wrong. ;)
The cart is PAL-B only. Game remains the same.

But it can run in NTSC console if you deactivate your lockout chip or use import adapter.

MrNorbert

So in other words, it is the NTSC prototype running on a PAL console.

xIceMan

xIceMan

xIceMan

MaxXimus

What is digimon adventure? Can you post a picture of the cartridge and a picture or small video of gameplay?

xIceMan

DDCecil

Do you still do requests? I'd like to get my SMW hack on cartridge, hopefully next month! Or are you done forever after selling what you have?

Also, do your carts work with the Game Genie? I only ask this, because I have an AliExpress repro and it won't connect to a GG, only gives a black screen. Plus my hack uses the GG to select most of the new music tracks I've added.

xIceMan

PM'ed for further info.

The carts have not been tested with a GG or PAR but in theory should all work fine as they don't use 3V ICs which are poorly connected like the Ali repros do.

xIceMan

xIceMan