Best Resources for Pirates/Methods of Payment

Started by FCGenjin128, February 22, 2018, 10:26:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FCGenjin128

So I have been wanting to collect pirate Famiclone/Dendy carts (specifically pirate originals such as those by Hummer Team or unlicensed carts such as those by Sachen/Joy Van) for a while now but have had issues finding resources for finding these oddities. After looking at this website and signing up for it I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are actually a lot of other people on this site interested in the same thing, even selling some of them.

I was wondering if there were any other resources available in the U.S. where I could find such cartridges and also had some concerns with a proper method of online payment. Of course Paypal is probably the safest option of payment, but I keep hearing horror stories of people both on this site and on NA of people getting suspended or having their accounts frozen due to supposed violations of terms and conditions.

If you have any suggestions on either topic I would love to hear them.

Thank you for your consideration.

MasterDisk

Paypal is definitely your best bet to pay items online.

QuoteI was wondering if there were any other resources available in the U.S. where I could find such cartridges and also had some concerns with a proper method of online payment.

It's hard to say there are any consistant source of those specifically in the US. Nowadays things appears when/where you don't expect to see them.

FCGenjin128

I should've clarified, what I mean by "resources in the US" is websites on shops (foreign or native) that can be properly accessed in the US and support US shipping and handling. But I suppose what you say also applies to this criteria as well.

MasterDisk

February 23, 2018, 01:05:15 pm #3 Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 01:12:05 pm by MasterDisk
Ebay, if you don't count forums (where you'll find most of the stuff, tbf)

P

You don't have to put money in Paypal, you can pay from a credit card via Paypal. That way Paypal can't steal your money by freezing your account because you have no money on the account in the first place.