List of Game Genie codes

Started by JC, September 19, 2007, 09:20:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

I made this in just for amusement... and also for another reason.

Super Mario Bros.
Enable music and sound effects on the Title Screen
AOSYLZEI + AUNPAAEY

jpx72

Quote from: nensondubois on March 14, 2011, 06:20:00 pmAOSYLZEI + AUNPAAEY

That's a great idea! I'm happy to see it, because I'm still searching for something like presentational rom (imagine a working famicom displayed under some glass with a small TV), and to have SMB running with full sound effects and music without touching the controllers is a great idea. Off topic - any idea how to exchange the built-in demo for a full/partial run of the game?

nensondubois

The demos were programmed and making the game play itself would require a massive reprogramming of the game which isn't likely to happen. :D

MarioMania

How will I know I have Loopys Hack??

Is there a Stage Selete Code for Super Mario Bros. 2 (SMB1 Hack) ??

jpx72

Quote from: nensondubois on March 15, 2011, 08:56:19 am...require a massive reprogramming of the game which isn't likely to happen

Doh... :(

Quote from: MarioMania on March 16, 2011, 12:20:54 amHow will I know I have Loopys Hack??Is there a Stage Selete Code for Super Mario Bros. 2 (SMB1 Hack) ??

Well if you have downloaded the rom from loopy's site, then you have the loopy's hack :D
And codes for the SMB1 hack should be the same as for normal SMB1... but I'm not sure.

MarioMania

I got a smb2j ROM..I don't know if it's Loopy's Hack or not...

the PEEGGKAA code dosen't work in an NEStopia

Anybody have any 9 Lives code for the MMC Hack??

jpx72

Quote from: MarioMania on March 16, 2011, 02:05:13 pm
Anybody have any 9 Lives code for the MMC Hack??

you should have read the whole thread - I was asking about loopy's hack a couple of weeks ago:
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=1402.msg86283#msg86283

MarioMania

you only asked for the level select code...

But I just saw he made the Infinite lives code, I got that....

MarioMania

anymore codes for Super Mario Bros. 2 (J)??

UglyJoe

Not from me, no.  All the codes that I came up with are already posted here.

satoshi_matrix

UglyJoe, could you see if you can make a code to give infinite special weapon energy in The Guardian Legend? I've never completed it sadly and want to see it to the end. Thanks!

UglyJoe

I don't have the time to make codes, at the moment.  Maybe someone else can make one?

jpx72

Has anybody seen a "stop-timer" code for Blade buster?
..also an infinite lives code would be nice, but that should be not so har do do myself.

UglyJoe

Quote from: jpx72 on October 27, 2011, 11:11:27 pm
Has anybody seen a "stop-timer" code for Blade buster?
..also an infinite lives code would be nice, but that should be not so har do do myself.

AVOKENVG - Stop timer
AOKEAUIA - Infinite lives

I haven't tested either one of these extensively, so YMMV.

satoshi_matrix

I'd like to point out this resource I've came across

http://gamehacking.org/?s=v2&sys=5

This site has GG codes for hundreds of nes AND famicom games! It's not perfect, but it's sure got a lot of codes. I think it's something we should all have in our favorites.