List of Game Genie codes

Started by JC, September 19, 2007, 09:20:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jpx72

Quote from: UglyJoe on October 28, 2011, 06:56:39 pm
AVOKENVG - Stop timer
AOKEAUIA - Infinite lives

Thank you very much for those! I will test them ASAP and report back! Thank you again! I'm so desperate when it comes to clock-value modifying..

treismac

Quote from: 133MHz on September 19, 2007, 09:53:07 pm
Super Mario Brothers (NES):
IKAAAE - gets REALLY crazy and glitchy, you just have to try it!

Awesome!!  This code is amazing.  I find that I can milk the total meltdown in the game without it freezing if I avoid the mushroom power-up.  Becoming big Mario seems to force the game to step off the deep end into a total freeze; best to remain small and enjoy the crazy show.   ;)

UglyJoe

July 20, 2012, 07:31:16 pm #107 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:10:27 pm by UglyJoe
Super Mario Bros., loops the scene between 1-1 and 1-2 infinitely.  It's like a piece of post-modern art ;D

EGOOSKEX

OZOOVKOU
PZOONKKU
XTXPEKKO

DDCecil

Here's a simple one I made last night -

Dig Dug:

GGGGGG - Start at Level 99, and once you beat it, you get to do the same level over again and again!

UglyJoe are you taking requests ATM? I'm looking for a super high jump code for the NES game Mystery Quest. If not, that's okay.

jpx72

May I ask for help with invincibility code for Rockman 4: Minus infinity hack? http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/910/
No need for "no hit" code, only that the life bar will not decrease on hit. THANKS A MILLION!

UglyJoe

September 04, 2012, 06:01:40 pm #110 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:27:33 pm by UglyJoe
Quote from: jpx72 on September 04, 2012, 04:24:31 am
May I ask for help with invincibility code for Rockman 4: Minus infinity hack? http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/910/
No need for "no hit" code, only that the life bar will not decrease on hit. THANKS A MILLION!

MMC3 or MMC5 version?

MMC5 version: OXKPUZSX & NNKPVXYO (spikes will still kill you; technically only the first code is needed)

Quote from: DDCecil on July 21, 2012, 11:56:50 pm
UglyJoe are you taking requests ATM? I'm looking for a super high jump code for the NES game Mystery Quest. If not, that's okay.

FYI, I did look at this back in July, but the jumping routine was more complicated than I thought it would be.  Tracing through the whole thing didn't seem like a great way to spend my time :D

jpx72

September 04, 2012, 10:22:08 pm #111 Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 10:50:40 pm by jpx72
Quote from: UglyJoe on September 04, 2012, 06:01:40 pm
MMC5 version: OXKPUZSX & NNKPVXYO (spikes will still kill you; technically only the first code is needed)

Thank you very much!!! Yes, the MMC5 version is the one I am after, it seems more real-hardware compatible (and that's why I am after this version).
Thank you for the fast reply! :star:

MarioMania

Can anyone Convert these Super Mario Bros. 3 to Super Mario Bros. 3 (J)

Re-Enterable Levels Beaten By Mario
Re-Enterable Mushroom Houses Beaten By Mario
Turns All Bricks Into Coins
Many Blocks Will Have Infinite Multiple Coins Inside Them
Infinite Time [Works On All Levels]
Coin For A 1 Up
Re-Enter Levels Beaten By Mario
Re-Enter Mushroom Houses Beaten By Mario
Slower Timer
Press B to Raise P Meter While Standing

satoshi_matrix

it would help if you listed the codes themselves rather than just what each does.

MarioMania

Convert to Super Mario Bros.3 (J) PRG1

AEUGNSSL - Re-Enter Levels Beaten By Mario   
AKUGNSSL - Re-Enter Mushroom Houses Beaten By Mario   
ATUXYVOP - Infinite Re-Use of Items For Mario And Luigi   
EIXKXTEY - Can Pass Over Most Stages    
AGOGVLYT - Turns All Bricks Into Coins   
LVUSVKYI - Many Blocks Will Have Infinite Multiple Coins Inside Them
AINZULAL - Press B to Raise P Meter While Standing   
PEEULAGT + PEOLAAGT - 1 Coin For A 1 Up
SXUZENVK or SXKXKNVK - Infinite Time [Works On All Levels]
ANUZVNAZ - Slower Timer

UglyJoe

I wrote a short guide earlier in this thread for converting codes between game variations.  I wrote it for Megaman => Rockman, but would apply to SMB3 US => SMB3 J as well:

http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=1402.msg72033#msg72033

TheDoc

Sorry for the necrobump, but is there any game genie code for infinite weapon energy in Rockman 4 Minus Infinity (MMC3)?

UglyJoe

Quote from: TheDoc on June 10, 2013, 03:56:39 pm
Sorry for the necrobump, but is there any game genie code for infinite weapon energy in Rockman 4 Minus Infinity (MMC3)?

OVNXGASV (MMC3 or MMC5)

AlexRUS

Here there are some Game Genie codes for Super Mario Bros. (NES) that weren't posted into this topic.  :)
Tested on NTSC version of SMB1, haven't tried them on european version yet.
NNXAZZYE + AANAAXZG
(Allows you to go to any world you wish, even after world 8, so you can explore all 256 worlds in a game)
SOSENA (Graphics are messed up)
POPAYA (Graphics are messed up along with the screeen where it says how many lives you have)
ENEPIP (Star Mario + No Power-up on title screen demo. Timer goes to 1000 and timer doesn't reset if you die. After dying, Mario looks like he got a star)
XLNULZ (Mario freezes when he gets a mushroom, but the music still keeps playing. Can't control him at all)
EPISKA (Mario freezes when he touches an enemy or falls into a pit. Also during that, some random sound effect is playing)
SIZPSK / KILPSK / PIUPSK (Different enemies. Can't go further than World 1-2. Even Warp Zones won't help much)
SIKPSK / SIAPSK / SIEPSK / SIGPSK / PIPPSK (Different levels)
KILLLX (Mario Freezes when getting a mushroom)
OSAPSK (No floor)
ALPPSK (Different levels. If you die, you go to the next level)

FamilyMan

Holy diver - infinite lives-SXKVTOVK

almost a requirement to beat it!  :)
- Collecting should be about owning the games as much as playing them!