List of Game Genie codes

Started by JC, September 19, 2007, 09:20:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

satoshi_matrix

Could I please get an infinite health code for Konami's Getsufuu maden? Thanks.

UglyJoe

January 27, 2019, 10:57:46 am #256 Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:04:39 am by UglyJoe
Quote from: satoshi_matrix on January 26, 2019, 05:45:36 pm

OTXGTYSV - infinite heath - you still get knocked around, but you won't lose health

These two stop you from getting knocked around (you just walk through enemies).  I think 1 is for enemies and 2 is for projectiles.  I played through five or so stages and never got knocked back, but there may be some enemies that still do?
AVESPPSZ - no knockback (1)
AVVIYLSZ - no knockback (2)

SZXTYEVK - infinite lives - for those pesky pits

Oh, also made this one by accident:

ATOKPYSA - one-hit deaths - in case you're feeling masochistic :bomb:

jpx72

Hello again!
Can someone confirm this code is doing what it looks it does and nothing more? no garbage?
It's for Shatterhand (U) [!]
Infinite Energy
SXUATUSE + SXNOENSE
It looks like it's working but you know some codes.... Thanks

UglyJoe

Those look okay to me.  There's a routine in the game that loads your health, subtracts from it, and then stores it.  The codes are modifying that routine so that it does not store the decreased amount back in.  I couldn't get to a point in the game where the second code is needed, but it looks like it would work the same way as the first one.

jpx72

Oh thats great insight! Maybe there is some special level that needs the second part. I wish I understood this genie stuff like you do UglyJoe...
So straight into the rom! Thanks a lot!

jpx72

Well I gues I'm the only one keeping this thread alive :)
Anyway, I am in need of another code, for Guevara (japanese counterpart of Guerilla war).
I have tried codes for (U) version but they don't work, and couldn't find a japanese GG website...
I am looking for a simple "life counter" code, code that will freeze the counter and doesn't substract when player dies.
So, not "invincibility", just unlimited lives.   ....funny, the other thing is "undamageability"? :D
THANK YOU (UglyJoe ;) )

UglyJoe

SZSKNVVS - Guevara: Infinite lives (both players)

Tetouani85

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on January 26, 2019, 05:45:36 pm

take this code
EIOVIPEY
tested and working  8)

jpx72

Quote from: UglyJoe on November 09, 2019, 08:17:43 pm
SZSKNVVS - Guevara: Infinite lives (both players)

Working perfectly! Thank you so much for your help!!!!
Now me and my friend can get some beers and have a Guevara night when we actually beat the game ;D

Jeep Liberty Video Game King

i am looking for game genie codes for super cars for the NES

i am also looking for game genie codes for world GP

Anyone have a code for Infinite Lives for Total Recall?

UglyJoe

Quote from: Jeep Liberty Video Game King on March 27, 2021, 05:08:52 pmAnyone have a code for Infinite Lives for Total Recall?

The game seems to use generic routines for updating lives and health, so I didn't see an easy way to get infinite lives without risking other things in the game breaking (it probably can be done, i just didn't feel like analyzing the trace log any longer).

I made this, though:

Total Recall (NES): EYKAPYLA - start with 240 lives.

i need some help sith Super Cars; anyone know any game genie codes

UglyJoe

Quote from: Jeep Liberty Video Game King on March 28, 2021, 08:57:19 ami need some help sith Super Cars; anyone know any game genie codes

Super Cars - IAIGIA - Start with 555555 cash.