List of Game Genie codes

Started by JC, September 19, 2007, 09:20:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Post any Genie codes you discover or aren't in the code book (post the game, the code and what it does). I'd love to have a page or whatever on the site with cool codes.

133MHz

Super Mario Brothers (NES):
IKAAAE - gets REALLY crazy and glitchy, you just have to try it!

satoshi_matrix

but wouldn't this only benifit the like 2 of us who have Famicom Game Genies?

Or are we including NES codes as well?

JC

Jedi Master Baiter

Batman (NES):

PEOPPZ/PEOPPG/PEPPPG - Vertical Wall Jump (any of them)

Let's you do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzipOozaflU

Double Dragon 3 (NES):

NYVVLZAE,NNVLOGPE - 255 Continues
AEKNPPIA - Have Jimmy Enabled

Super Mario Bros:

EPOISS - Destroy blocks

-not quite as good as the SMB3 code, but worth a try

satoshi_matrix

does anyone know any Game Genie codes for Rockman 2? I want to play some various insanely difficult rom hacks, but I can't seem to find any codes anywhere. Mega Man 2 codes don't work.

MaxXimus

I was fooling around with Rockman2 hex and I stumbled upon a code that makes your suit yellow and lets you kind of glide through the air(as a pose to using an attack). If you are on the ground and you use the attack it just makes your arms and legs rapidly change between the jump stance and the standing stance. This code is actually very helpful. If I can find where I wrote it down, I'll post it.

satoshi_matrix

Sounds cool. The only code I really am interested in in infinite energy if you happen to have that  ;)

UglyJoe

Rockman 2 infinite energy: SXOVTSSE  (this is the same as the SXXTPSSE code for Megaman 2).

satoshi_matrix

satoshi_matrix

Quote from: 133MHz on September 19, 2007, 09:53:07 pm
Super Mario Brothers (NES):
IKAAAE - gets REALLY crazy and glitchy, you just have to try it!

By the way, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS CODE?!

I'm afraid it'll break my NES! ;D

satoshi_matrix

Sorry to triple post, but hey UlgyJoe, do you happen to have other codes for Rockman 2? Of course the inf. health is the most handy one, but I'd like to see if there are other codes as well, such as inf. lives and those crazy super jumps. 

UglyJoe

I can convert pretty much any Megaman code into a Rockman code.  The infinite lives code should work for both.

satoshi_matrix

Can we get this thread stickied? I feel it something that should be kept up with.

Does anyone have any codes for Earthnound Zero/Mother? I'm looking for codes that will work with the traslated ROM.

infinite cash or quick EXP gain would be nice.

UglyJoe

January 20, 2008, 04:14:44 pm #14 Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 04:29:22 pm by UglyJoe
Quote from: satoshi_matrix on January 18, 2008, 09:39:52 pm
Does anyone have any codes for Earthnound Zero/Mother? I'm looking for codes that will work with the traslated ROM.

infinite cash or quick EXP gain would be nice.

Quick EXP gain: OZSUZGOU, GASULGAT (you need both codes).  That'll give you 1024 exp plus a little bit for any enemy that you kill.

Lotsa Gold gain: OZNLAGOU, NYNLPGAV (you need both codes).  That'll give you 65025 gold plus a little bit for any enemy that you kill.  I don't know what happens if you max out your gold, so be careful.