d(O_O)b       Krzy's corner shop       d(O_O)b

Started by krzy, March 12, 2018, 12:58:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

krzy

Hello my friends and enemies, I would like to welcome you to my shop, where I sell various things for Famiclones. Most of them are made & designed by myself. Payment is via PayPal in $ as gift payment (otherwise please add 5%). Shipping worldwide with tracking number 5$ up to 350g (heavier -> price depends on country).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joypad coverters: 5$
Various kind of joypad convertes: 9 pin -> 15 pin, 15 pin -> 9 pin, NES -> 9/15 pin, 9/15pin -> NES

4 players adapter (multi tap): 6$

It plugs into expansion port and allows you to connect 3-4 pads for games that support 3-4 pads (many Kunio series, Bomber man and some more games).

Famiclone pad repair kid: 6$
If your pad is not working properly, but the cable or contact rubbers are OK, the main PCB might be broken (it cannot be repaired). I offer new replacement PCB (based on atmega 8 microcontroller) that you can put into existing pad, solder cable and make it working again.

I offer 3 different versions of PCB that fits for the following models:
*Quickshoot (rectangular),
*Bone-shaped,
*IQ502

2 stage amplifier (for Famicom or other Fami-clone): 5$

If your console has bad quality video (poor colours or vertical bars), maybe it's because its video circuit has been poorly designed (missing elements, bad shielding too long tracks).
This 2 stage amplifier gives best result. All elements are SMD to minimize sufrace and ground plane for shielding.
Video input should be connected to PPU 21 (if using DIL40 PPU) or proper pin when using Nes-On-Chip famiclone, with as short wire as possible, amplified output should be wired into RCA connector with some shielded cable. Sometimes also adding additional capactitor between GND and VCC as close as possible to PPU legs hels a lot.

Metalforce - reproduction: 25$

Super Mario Bros. 4 (SMB2J Hack) - reproduction: 20$

Reproduction of almost ANY cartridge you want: 20$-30$ (depending on title)

KrzysioCart - flash cart for Famicom: $60
It supports mappers: 0 (NROM), 1 (MMC1), 2 (UNROM), 3 (CNROM), 4 (MMC3), 7 (ANROM), 15 (168-in-1 contra Function), 71 (Camericca), 232 (Camerica Quattro)
Here is list of games that are supported: http://wklej.eu/index.php?id=bcbefb0672

The set contains flash cart + 4 GB Micro SD card + USB card reader

Dendy Keyboard Transformer: 40$
It is cartridge with english / russian version of Basic and socket to plug any PS2 keyboard and tape recorder to save/load your programs - it works with ANY famicom/famiclone

100 in 1 Contra Function: 25$

Famicom to NES adapter (60pin -> 72pin): 30$
This adapter allows u to run 60 pin game in NES (toploader or the regular, in ANY regional version).
Most of the adapters found on Aliexpress
a) don't work in NES until regional lockout chip is removed
b) doń't fit (those with shells) or are hard to fit (if they don't have shells).
My adapter, despite having no shell, has spacers that make it fits perfectly in NES, without any wobbling. All games run from first bootup (only on the very first run you might need to press reset 4-8 times to make it learn which regional version of console you have)
Also, thanks to the spacers, the NES shelf puts force on the adapter itself, not the cartridge. Even my Flash Cart with micro SD putted in fits without problem.

Some new ideas for products that Will be offered soon:
* Wireless adapter to connect your famiclone pad
* Family noraebang karaoke (reproduction) - with additional audio chip

thepandaofnom

That famicom basic is cool. Can you make a nes version?

fcgamer

Very nice products mate, I might have to pick up some things from you in the future.  :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

krzy

That famicom basic is cool. Can you make a nes version?

I dont have NES cart shells. Also, I dont have idea how would you plug the keyboard/tape recorder if there is really no place in NES after putting the cart inside. Or maybe you have NES top loader?
But I can make Nes->Famicom adapter (added to the shop list)

I've been telling people about your flashcart, do you have a mapper list I can provide them

I wrote in the description what mappers are supported. I added list of official games that are supported.

jpx72

I will take the awesome Metal Force!! This is art!! Sooo f*king nice!!!

Boojakascha

How comes your game genie along? will it be for sale soon?

L___E___T

Some amazing creations in here for sure - need to get an order in sometime soon!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MaxXimus

Quote from: Boojakascha on March 15, 2018, 10:30:06 am
How comes your game genie along? will it be for sale soon?

This is actually something that interests me too.

Boojakascha

Quote from: MaxXimus on March 17, 2018, 07:38:20 am
This is actually something that interests me too.

He replied my PN. He won't make these... especially not the ones with save state functionality...

Jedi Master Baiter

The KrzysioCart wouldn't happen to suppport NSF playback, would it?

FAMICOM_87

March 25, 2018, 10:18:51 am #10 Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 10:34:15 am by FAMICOM_87
mega cool staff!  :o especially keyboard russion converter reproduction :) the original version works only with XT keyboards and they are hard to find :)
I was wondering is there a way to add printer port and "EDIT" program from those educational computers  for printing capabilities on this thing :)?  :redcart:

Also your flash card now is professional printed PCB you are the man!  8)

BTW
Can you post the scheme from handmade multi-tab :) please  :D ? I will try to build the 2 stage amplifier as well :)  ;D

krzy

Can you post the scheme from handmade multi-tab :) please  :D ? I will try to build the 2 stage amplifier as well :)  ;D

DATA    |CLK  |STRB
--------|-----|----------------
$4016 D1|CLK 1|OUT0 (third pad)
$4017 D0|CLK 2|OUT0 (second pad)
$4017 D1|CLK 2|OUT0 (fourth pad)

All signals are as `view into console connector`:

I was wondering is there a way to add printer port and "EDIT" program from those educational computers  for printing capabilities on this thing :)?  :redcart:

I think I will do something that for the Microsoft Windows 2000 cartridge.

Unfortunatelly, the MS Windows 2000 (or any other educational computer)  keyboard's protocol is different from the one that is in Keyboard Transformer. The printer communication is probably all done in software with just simple buffer in hardware.

FAMICOM_87

:) many thanks pal  :D so those schemes are only wires? are there any additional components :) ?
this is the printer scheme PCB , and this black screen with green menu is the EDIT program with print option :) others programs that mimic the Microsoft word do not have working print option
https://133fsb.wordpress.com/2010/03/21/famicom-compatible-printer-port-interface/