Found another Revision 3 Famicom with smooth dust cover.

Started by Nesmaniac, March 12, 2018, 03:10:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nesmaniac

Only 2nd slick dust cover famicom I've ever seen. I have the other as well which I AV modded shortly after getting it because it's rf was messed up but I'm keeping this one original especially since it works great through RF. Same components on bottom just like my other revision 3 and serial numbers really close so even though I could not tell my pictures on ebay if it was another slick dust flap the close serial number told me good chance it was. Another I have that's the next lowest serial number is just a bit higher & don't have the slick flap so they didn't use them for long & I wonder why they changed them so quick?

Salduchi

Your pictures don't show up for me for some reason. What is your famicom's serial number? Does it have gray controller wires?

adori_12

I can't see your images either. Is it a problem with the uploads?
De todo un poco es el sabor de la vida, ida y vuelta en lo de siempre, empobrece y deja roto.

boye

Can't find the FDSLoadr PC program? Get it here. It took me way too long to find.

P

boye

Can't find the FDSLoadr PC program? Get it here. It took me way too long to find.

L___E___T

I think they're incorrect links.  It's trying to embed an image but the URL is not valid.  OP needs to renew the links.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。