Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2019, 05:00:03 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Buy / Sell / Trade (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  WTB: Mega Drive Asian Version Games & Console (Also Bootlegs)
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: WTB: Mega Drive Asian Version Games & Console (Also Bootlegs)  (Read 2279 times)
pirate
Disk System

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2018, 07:32:30 PM »

I can talk about myself , I wouldn't call thread crapping to what I did. I sent a message about this thread, after a few message he stopped replying.
I don't think you are objective because of your good transactions with him.
Lowballing is not my problem, even if he offer me a low price, I would simply ignore it.  I'm not with MaarioS about this.
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 11:20:40 PM »

I can talk about myself , I wouldn't call thread crapping to what I did. I sent a message about this thread, after a few message he stopped replying.
I don't think you are objective because of your good transactions with him.
Lowballing is not my problem, even if he offer me a low price, I would simply ignore it.  I'm not with MaarioS about this.

If you would ignore an offer you felt was a lowball, wouldn't that be basically the reverse equivalent of him ignoring one that he felt too high?  :p

You are correct, I am not totally objective here, but I also hate to see everyone jumping on this guy. I know he is a student, and I know he told me at one point he was going to busy and late to reply, maybe that is what happened.

Either way, I do agree though that some sort of response would have been appropriate.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:57:28 AM by fcgamer » Logged

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com
pirate
Disk System

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 02:10:01 AM »

Sorry but that was a language based mistake, maybe I should say reject to offer ? Simply I mean to I would say him his offer is too low for me.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: