WTB: Mega Drive Asian Version Games & Console (Also Bootlegs)

Started by afonsogageiro, March 29, 2018, 04:15:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pirate

I can talk about myself , I wouldn't call thread crapping to what I did. I sent a message about this thread, after a few message he stopped replying.
I don't think you are objective because of your good transactions with him.
Lowballing is not my problem, even if he offer me a low price, I would simply ignore it.  I'm not with MaarioS about this.

fcgamer

Quote from: pirate on May 18, 2018, 01:32:30 pm
I can talk about myself , I wouldn't call thread crapping to what I did. I sent a message about this thread, after a few message he stopped replying.
I don't think you are objective because of your good transactions with him.
Lowballing is not my problem, even if he offer me a low price, I would simply ignore it.  I'm not with MaarioS about this.

If you would ignore an offer you felt was a lowball, wouldn't that be basically the reverse equivalent of him ignoring one that he felt too high?  :p

You are correct, I am not totally objective here, but I also hate to see everyone jumping on this guy. I know he is a student, and I know he told me at one point he was going to busy and late to reply, maybe that is what happened.

Either way, I do agree though that some sort of response would have been appropriate.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

pirate

Sorry but that was a language based mistake, maybe I should say reject to offer ? Simply I mean to I would say him his offer is too low for me.