March 28, 2024, 03:44:10 am

~Sold Out~

Started by Mi5terDNA, April 02, 2018, 07:29:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mi5terDNA

April 02, 2018, 07:29:01 pm Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 07:56:04 am by Mi5terDNA Reason: All out
~Sold Out~

L___E___T

I'm interested in the cleaner one - do you ship to England?  What kind of trades are you interested in?  I'll shoot you a PM :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Jedi Master Baiter

Can I just get Yoshi's Story from the bundle? If so, what's the condition of that?

QuoteHand-made by a flaky guy who I had to open a PayPal dispute with to get the product

I think I know what you're talking about. Members at Chipmusic.org often had issues communicating with him, waiting up to 6 months just to hear that their order would be delayed.

I think there may be some cables I want. By the way, what are you looking for in trades?

Yelir

I could really use that MIDI NES cart! If you have more console oriented want list, I would be happy to even do a partial trade with cash maybe?

My friend is a local chiptune artist, he was scammed by this guy as well but I never heard about it until I contacted to see if he needed one...  :-\

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Mi5terDNA on February 11, 2019, 04:13:47 am
Hey Jedi! 

I think Yoshi's Story would be $15, I'm selling that bundle for a friend so I'll have to verify (all the other non-N64 stuff is my own); it's in OK shape, looks like it's one of the carts with scotch tape on the back label.
Haha, I'm glad I wasn't alone in my dealings with the MIDINES guy!

I'm mostly on the hunt for 8/16 bit computer gear; but I'm always on the hunt for Famicom stuff, etc.
Happy to take a look at trade lists or otherwise.

I take it these are cart only? Unfortunately, I don't need any other N64 games (I actually bought a DK64 at a Gamestop of all places, and Kirby 64 at a local retro game store. If only I realized you would have them both!).

How much to ship to California?

Jedi Master Baiter

Mi5terDNA

Mi5terDNA

Bumping old thread for new wants

famiac

I have CIB copies of Fantasy Zone I/II. Feel free to shoot me an offer. I know you said cart only but i'll give you a good deal.

Mi5terDNA

Mi5terDNA

Mi5terDNA

Mi5terDNA

Mi5terDNA