Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Buy / Sell / Trade (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  WTB: Unlicensed titles of all kinds! Hummer Team, and random developer alike!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB: Unlicensed titles of all kinds! Hummer Team, and random developer alike!  (Read 585 times)
crazyjesse
Disk System
Australia Australia

« on: June 09, 2018, 10:04:54 AM »

Hello friends,

I've recently started doing speedruns of bootlegs/chinese originals on Twitch and I'm running out of titles! So I need to replenish my stock with some new bootlegs. I'm open to pretty much anything, but Hummer Team are typically good for streaming/running. Reprints are fine. Not looking for pirate copies of legitimate titles and preferably not pirates of unlicensed titles.

The list is not comprehensive and I'm open to a great many games, these are just ones that had caught my eye. They're roughly in order of desire. If it's a platformer, I probably want it.

The list:
Feng Ying Dao (aka Link's Awakening)
Earthworm Jim 3
Contra Spirits (also named Super Contra 3)
Super Contra X
Super Donkey Kong
Toy Story
Tom & Jerry 3
The Panda Prince
Tiny Toon Adventures 6
Lei Dian Huang Bi Ka Qiu Chuan Shuo aka Pokemon Yellow
Plants vs. Zombies
Mo Fa Men Zhi Ying Xiong Wu Di - aka Heroes of Might and Magic
Shock (This game is great but my copy crashes at level 3)
Little Red Hood aka 小紅帽 for the Taiwanese version
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Yu-Gi-Oh
Hell Fighter
Metal Force
Jurassic Boy 2
Angry Birds - any
Q-Boy
Dark Seed
Super Mario World 45-in-1 vers (obviously want
Mickey Mania 7
The Hacker
Thunder Warrior
Bao Qing Tian (my version of this features many graphical bugs)
Boogerman II
Dooly Bravo Land
Naruto RPG

Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 11:08:58 AM by crazyjesse » Logged
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 03:49:08 PM »

Jesse, I have something I think you would be interested in...rare...obscure, etc.  I'll send you a picture in the next day or two, as well as what I personally feel the value is, and if you have interest, you can make me an offer, and I'll accept whatever, due to the previous mishap of poor craftsmanship of the previous carts sent.

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com
jordanloko
Famicom
Bulgaria Bulgaria

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »

Toy story
Mickey mania 7
Tiny toon 6
 angry birds 4in
Donkey Kong 4
From me
PM me for details
I can accept PayPal
crazyjesse
Disk System
Australia Australia

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 01:39:32 AM »

Jesse, I have something I think you would be interested in...rare...obscure, etc.  I'll send you a picture in the next day or two, as well as what I personally feel the value is, and if you have interest, you can make me an offer, and I'll accept whatever, due to the previous mishap of poor craftsmanship of the previous carts sent.
No need to beat yourself up over it. I buy a lot of stuff from you, some of it was bound to have an issue somewhere down the line. Anyway, for those reading this, the issue was only on the very end of the game so there's no way he could have known unless he played the game through. fcgamer doesn't sell shoddy merch.
MrNorbert
Famicom

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 12:52:16 AM »

Pretty much disregarding "Not looking for pirate copies of legitimate titles and preferably not pirates of unlicensed titles."
Let me broke that rule since I have a few backup copies of platformers that might interest you.

I have few copies of Spartan X2 (a rare and sequel to the original Kung Fu by Irem) and 3 copies of James Bond Jr (a Metroid like action platformer) for sale and few more that I can't remember...
Kinda hard to keep to remember all the 500 carts I have. :p
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: