Battle Kid Famicom Release

Started by Great Hierophant, July 18, 2018, 08:05:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fcgamer

Quote from: P on September 23, 2018, 09:17:48 pm
Whether the intent was to flame or not, I found some posts openly provoking (like when you keep calling my opinions "nonsense" or "senseless gripe" and so on), and some of my own posts was indeed meant to be flames which is why I'm apologizing. Sorry about that.

I just hope you don't have any hard feelings towards me just because we both have strong opposing opinions on this matter.

Nah, I have no hard feelings towards you (or anyone else here for that matter), and on this matter I'd like to apologize to you and any others in this thread who have been offended by anything I wrote. 

As I mentioned in the PM, I actually am not so oppositely aligned as what people here might think, I just prefer to examine all angles before making a judgement.

Anyway, I'm going to let this matter go.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Eccles

Hey all,

Had anyone bought this?

For those who have, are there any voltage issues noted, or better yet, tested?

I'm thinking of getting it, as play-asia still has stock, but the reputation Columbus Circle have makes me hesitate.

Cheers

Retrospectives

October 28, 2018, 12:33:24 pm #62 Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 12:41:45 pm by Retrospectives
Yeah, I bought it on online. Tried (tried not mainly played) on original hardware and no problem. Tried on like 4-5 Famiclone, everything from UMC to later NOAC, to portable (not game axe though but that is UMC), and no issue whatsoever. Not saying is not issue, but I did not experience and while is possible to become issue later on if using on original hardware I do not un-recommend it since homebrew for FC is scarce and while you have the change, go ahead pick it up. I can recommend it. Is a really funny (yet frustrating) game.

Claryfication: I mostly play it inside my car on a portable famiclone I bought for cheap but can be charged with USB charger ahahahahah.

Eccles

Thanks for that.

Go to know it runs on a variety of systems.

The English language option is a plus too.

I'll hopefully get a copy from play-asia before they sell out.

Cheers