Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Off-Topic Chat (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  I just lost everything.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: I just lost everything.  (Read 1633 times)
MWK
Twin Famicom
Poland Poland

ContraBanda.eu

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2018, 08:09:43 PM »

Hey MaxXimus, how's things at ya? Hope you keep up the good job, man.
Have you been thinking about playing something reeeaaaly long on NES/Famicom during the downdays, like Willow or Gargoyle's Quest II?
Take care buddy POW

MaxXimus
There's something to be said about that...
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2018, 02:03:55 AM »

Iím not going to lie. Things have been horrible. Nothing changed. I need to move out of here before things get worse. I have no job and no money though so thatís impossible. Iím trapped.
MaxXimus
There's something to be said about that...
FW Legacy
FamicomBox
Canada Canada

« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 04:47:26 PM »

I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday to chat, and also see if he will put me on short term disability while I figure everything out. The last day or so has been alright I suppose. I played a little Super Mario Word the last couple days. It took a tiny bit for me to get in to but I passed donut bridge now and have a bunch of star road completed. Iíll probably play through to the end because of the cool world changes once you do. Iím playing on my projector which my kids are also enjoying.

Iíve been taking the condensed DBT class they offered me, but I honestly donít know how I feel about it. It all seems to rushed. I also havenít heard anything yet about seeing s psychiatrist, so thatís something Iíll talk to my doctor about.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: