I just lost everything.

Started by MaxXimus, September 01, 2018, 02:34:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

You have every right to post in this thread. This thread is for anyone and everyone. I really appreciate the ideas. I think nature is beautiful. Maybe I'll start taking photos of it n.

So I talked to a friend who knows a lot about law and she looked over the protection order and Kyla tried to get it for her and the kids but it was rejected by the judge. She is refusing to let me see them. I am going to legal aid tomorrow after the queens bench.

I am just trying to breathe and look at what's happening without judgement. I am trying to accept what is happening, just like I kept hearing about in the DBT classes. It's just so hard. She is using the kids as weapons and bashing me to the kids. It's so hurtful.

conrat4567

The worst thing is when they use the kids. When my mum and dad split she used us to get things like money and the likes from my dad but as I got older I saw what she was doing and confronted her about it and even went on my own to see him and i truly believe your kids will see this too but I also believe you will get to see them before they grow up to that point so stay strong mate and keep chugging along.
Famicom and get some!

MaxXimus

I really appreciate the words. My kids resenting me is a huge feat of mine, but how you handled the situation gives me hope in a worst case scenario. Thank you.

Today started out rough but has ended up being a good productive day. I got a lot accomplished, so now I am treating myself to some needed relaxation. I may even have a hoot. I've cut back on the medical marijuana quite a bit over the last week. From around 3 ish grams a day to less than one. One or two hoots a day. I am applying for a parenting class as well. I've applied for legal aid as well. Things are moving along slowly but surely. One day at a time. It probably will be a bit before I can see my kids again though which destroys me, but I am trying to think about how it's not perminent.

conrat4567

No worries man just keep going and take your time and do what you need to do. I genuinely hope it all works out for you and I also truly hope you see your kids again too. Good luck and take some well needed rest. The days are 24 hours long, that's plenty of time
Famicom and get some!

MaxXimus

I got to see my oldest son today for a few minutes at his school facilitates by the principal. It made my day. I miss the younger guys but I will see them as soon as I can and I'm going to have presents waiting for them.

Today was a win for me. I am so happy and so proud. I feel fun Mitch poling through again after soooooo long.

conrat4567

That's good, real good. The oldest is usually the one that influences the younger ones so this is a huge step even if it was for just minutes. Once you get it sorted, take the oldest one out for a meal if you can and talk because that my dad did and I can tell you it worked. I am glad you are feeling better and again stay strong and keep chugging along and I am sure all will be fine.
Famicom and get some!

MaxXimus

Sort of what kind of things did he say? Like even though the mom is nuts, I don't want to turn her kids against her. I just want them to know that she refused to let me see them when there was no protection order of any kind in place for them. I've been going to legal aid and court of queens bench. I am going to be talking with CFS(CPS) on Monday to see if they can help facilitate something for me because she is not allowed to be doing what she's doing, but apparently there isn't any law stopping her from doing it.

conrat4567

Well for starters he just asked me plain and simple If i knew what was going on and then after that tried to act normal and make the day mostly about me and my brother. In terms of laws I am unaware of how it works but over here in the UK unless there is no order in place there is nothing law wise stopping you from seeing the child. To stop them turning I think its best to get through to the older one first as while I know sibling rivalries can really cause a rift it can really help if the oldest goes to see you and reports back if you will. Good luck with the legal stuff
Famicom and get some!

MaxXimus

Today is the day I start a taper plan to get off of Clonazepam. It has been a really rough ride guys, but holy hell do I fee better than I did. All I have to say is thank god I kept holding on. Sorry if I worried any of you guys. I didn't know who else to talk to about all this. I appreciate this community.

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 05, 2018, 02:31:54 pm
Today is the day I start a taper plan to get off of Clonazepam. It has been a really rough ride guys, but holy hell do I fee better than I did. All I have to say is thank god I kept holding on. Sorry if I worried any of you guys. I didn't know who else to talk to about all this. I appreciate this community.

Awesome, I am glad to hear some positive news :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Bry89

I've only just returned here recently and, I'm shocked of what's happened according to the first post. Good that things have improved now, and hope they remain that way. Stay strong, friend :)
https://mindsconnect.jcink.net
Tech-oriented forum. Gamers old and new are welcome.

MaxXimus

I appreciate it guys. I had to claw my way out of this one. I truly honestly hope that no one even experiences even a fraction of the internal psychological pain and torment I went through. I am not religious, but I was honestly living in what I considdered to be hell on earth. It was a very sad, depressing, and dark time.

I'm just on day 3 of my taper plan, and my stomach is really not happy. I feel so hung over(no getting drunk though) that I don't really want to move at this point. I'm also fairly dizzy feeling. Ugh. It's definitely worse than yesterday. I would say the feeling hasn't reached its point of intensity, but it is definitely not a mild feeling anymore. Another week or so of this until things start getting better I'm told by the pharmacist. My doctor said I wouldn't have withdrawal the liar. I knew that though so....

The point is I need this stuff out of my system. Just another few weeks.

P

Haven't been on Famicom World for some time but I still follow this thread. I'm glad that you didn't give up and that things are finally starting getting brighter again. Hope you get better soon like the pharmacist said. Just never give up!

MaxXimus

December 10, 2018, 01:05:45 pm #58 Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 05:12:15 pm by MaxXimus
Day 5. I have a bad headache. The nausea has gone down but it keeps coming in waves. I have no energy and generally I just don't feel very good.

Post Merge: December 10, 2018, 05:12:15 pm

Honestly, I don't want to jynx things because I have to lower my dose by half again in a couple days, but i think I might be through the worst of the withdrawal.

famiac

My cousin had a horrible horrible time with Klonopin/Clonazepam. We all wished he never took it. It was wrecking his personality but he was addicted to benzos and couldn't stop. I'm really glad you're getting off that stuff. Keep up the stamina! I hope you feel better soon.