SOLD: Minimally used XRGB-Mini Framemeister - 280USD + shipping

Started by aarkay14, August 04, 2018, 03:50:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

aarkay14

Hi All,

I wish to sell off my XRGB Mini Framemeister complete in box, it is in great condition and was used less than 10 times, I recently invested in an awesome PVM CRT and am going RGB all the way! hence I no longer need this. The remote controller has the English overlay on it. The cable takes in RGB over JP-21 and not SCART.

Asking = 280USD + shipping from Japan! SOLD
Pictures:

I believe the price is right for such a device, if  you have any questions or offer please send me a PM.

-Rama

nintendopete

One can purchase it brand new for $325USD plus shipping (from Solaris Japan), so this price seems a bit high for a used Framemeister.  But it's a great device, and I totally recommend it.  One can purchase a fairly cheap adapter which will enable it to take in SCART cables rather than JP21.  I believe I bought my adapter from Retro Gaming Cables which ships out of the UK for around $11 USD, though that was years ago.

aarkay14

Quote from: nintendopete on August 04, 2018, 06:41:12 pm
One can purchase it brand new for $325USD plus shipping (from Solaris Japan), so this price seems a bit high for a used Framemeister.  But it's a great device, and I totally recommend it.  One can purchase a fairly cheap adapter which will enable it to take in SCART cables rather than JP21.  I believe I bought my adapter from Retro Gaming Cables which ships out of the UK for around $11 USD, though that was years ago.

I hear ya! refixing the price! I think it is better now!

satoshi_matrix

How come you're selling your Framemeister? It's such a wonderful scaler and an absolute must for retro gaming. I couldn't ever imagine selling mine.

L___E___T

Rama's been bitten by the PVM bug :)
I was pleased to read that, as I couldn't imagine playing my old consoles on an HDTV...
It means someone gets a great discount on a nearly new unit :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

aarkay14

Quote from: L___E___T on August 05, 2018, 12:42:49 pm

Rama's been bitten by the PVM bug :)
I was pleased to read that, as I couldn't imagine playing my old consoles on an HDTV...
It means someone gets a great discount on a nearly new unit :)

You are absolutely correct!!

Post Merge: August 08, 2018, 03:43:14 pm

I was home and fixed my old crt TV (not a pvm) anf I found how awesome it was!

Check out a video in made few months back - https://youtu.be/TfMWohCes-c

aarkay14

Mariods64

aarkay14