Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2018, 12:53:39 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Technical & Repair Assistance (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Famicom disk system has err code 27 for kaettekita mario bros
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Famicom disk system has err code 27 for kaettekita mario bros  (Read 168 times)
alrob1995
Famiclone

« on: September 11, 2018, 06:26:21 AM »

Every time I attempt to play Kaettekita Mario bros it gives me a disk error 27, I originally thought it was because of a faulty disk system however my disk system works perfectly with all my five other games. So Iíd assume itís a problem with the game itís self. if thatís the case then how do fix this? The game already looks perfectly clean
togemet2
Disk System
Netherlands Netherlands

HVC-001

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 10:07:33 AM »

Every time I attempt to play Kaettekita Mario bros it gives me a disk error 27, I originally thought it was because of a faulty disk system however my disk system works perfectly with all my five other games. So Iíd assume itís a problem with the game itís self. if thatís the case then how do fix this? The game already looks perfectly clean

Error 27 means indicates a problem with motor calibration. Thus, the drive cannot read the disk header file. It may, however, just be a problem with the disk. It really depends and it is hard to find the exact cause because of how some error messages aren't even documented. If you've tried other games and they worked perfectly, I would say the disk is at fault but you never know. I'm not really sure if five games are really enough. I've heard in the past it depends on what games you have tested as well.
nensondubois
Sharp C1

???

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 02:41:32 AM »

It is an IRQ error that is a result of the cutscene banner being drawn and it interferes with the disk reading. It also affects the NES Classic official Canoe emulator as well as disks.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: