Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 18, 2018, 11:46:55 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  The Konami Drop-Outs
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Konami Drop-Outs  (Read 438 times)
Protoman
AV Famicom
Sweden Sweden

« on: November 27, 2018, 04:00:25 PM »

So I've known for a while that Treasure was formed by ex-Konami people, then I found out Natsume was too.

Are there more companies that were formed from Konami?
Jedi QuestMaster
Jedi Knight
FW Legacy
FamicomBox

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 12:18:56 AM »

Kojima Productions? Though they're not not part of Konami since Konami still publishes Metal Gear Solid games, right? Huh

I'm looking at this right now: sorta relevant

Edit: I also didn't know that Natsume was formed from former Konami employee(s). Where did you find that out? I always joked about Final Mission/S.C.A.T. being a Konami game. Tongue

Protoman
AV Famicom
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 01:23:21 PM »

Kojima Productions? Though they're not not part of Konami since Konami still publishes Metal Gear Solid games, right? Huh

I'm looking at this right now: sorta relevant

Edit: I also didn't know that Natsume was formed from former Konami employee(s). Where did you find that out? I always joked about Final Mission/S.C.A.T. being a Konami game. Tongue

I forgot to put that in, I was thinking more of companies formed from them in the old days. Good-feel(Kirby's Epic Yarn etc) was also made by ex-konami.

I learned about Natsume from this CD https://i.imgur.com/0L3M4Tr.jpg I got when I went to Natsumes office in Osaka by a very nice worker there.
In the little booklet it says they were formed by ex-Konami employees. It also says so on japanese wikipedia.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: