April 20, 2024, 05:30:12 am

360 gamers and gamertags

Started by superfamiking, October 05, 2007, 03:48:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

superfamiking

Who here has a 360 and live?

I play every night on 360 live (mostly CoD3) and was wondering who here has live and what games?, maybe we could play together sometime?
[ Super Famicom Central ] the No1 online Super Famicom community fan site!

nintendodork

Buuump. Surprised no one has posted in this thread yet.  Mine is Master HuckYeah
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jollie

Great Fox will cover you.

nintendodork

March 14, 2010, 12:04:30 pm #3 Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 10:07:16 pm by manuel
I'll add you later today Jollie when I hook my Xbox back up.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

satoshi_matrix

Satoshi Matrix. I'm rarely on, but hey, maybe that'll change.

nintendodork

Bump for members who didn't see it before.  When I get on my 360 in a few minutes I'll add everyone in this thread.

nintendodork

Just added everyone here.  Go accept my friend request now! :D

tankexmortis

I just got DSL finally, been living 2 miles away from a town that's had broadband for almost ten years. I'm tankexmortis on Xbox Live, add me! Should be getting a headset Wednesday, so I'll even be able to talk to people and stuff.

Cam3ron@FW

cam3ron36

Anyone play Doom, Perfect Dark or Left 4 Dead? (besides MrDNA since we tryed co-op E1 DOOM already.  Fun times :))
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

tankexmortis

I'm not a huge fan of FPS games or team-based games, but Perfect Dark is tempting because I used to play Goldeneye religiously back in the day. I have a lot I'm planning to pick up first though: TMNT 89, Castle Crashers, Worms 2, Vigilante 8, Carcassonne, Catan, possibly Alien Hominid and one or both of the Contras. Right now the only Live games I've got are Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row 2, Bionic Command Rearmed, Fable II, Virtua Fighter 5, and The Dishwasher (which you should all get, it is amazing).

Cam3ron@FW

Vigilante 8 sounded great until I realised it only had 5 levels in the game.  All ported from the original.  Only problem is there was like 12 levels back on the N64...

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

tankexmortis

Really? That does suck. I'll have to rethink that. Still, I'd love a good vehicular combat game for my 360.

Cam3ron@FW

don't get it.  It's terribly dissapointing and not worth the points, imo.

edit:  anyone have sonic 2?  I play that too and I am considering getting 3 or S&K with my 400 points left...  Which should I get?

tankexmortis

May 25, 2010, 10:25:39 pm #13 Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 10:33:51 pm by tankexmortis
Yeah, I just looked at some opinions on the game and it seems like a lot of people agree with you. I guess I'll skip it.

EDIT: I'd start with Sonic 3 'cause it came first and once you get S&K you can hook them together and continue from where you left off (assuming they kept that functionality in the XBLA versions). Sheesh, now I kind of want those, too. But I already have, um... Four or five copies of them.

Cam3ron@FW

I already have 2 & 3 on wii VC but since there is online it is so cool.  You can combine S&K with sonic 3 on XBLA, yes.

Anyone else have sonic 2 or 3 on XBLA?  Oh and hopefully your in canada or the northern states so we can use a local server...  had some bad unresponsive controls against a friend from the southern states yesterday.