Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2019, 04:24:20 AM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Buy / Sell / Trade (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  FO: JY-120 Super 45 in 1 w Super Mario World, Doki Doki Panic conversion (broke
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FO: JY-120 Super 45 in 1 w Super Mario World, Doki Doki Panic conversion (broke  (Read 480 times)
fcgamer
Sharp C1

« on: April 24, 2019, 11:46:27 AM »

Tragedy sometimes strikes over here, and sadly it happened to me.  I recently found two rare game cartridges, the SC-120 (same company as JY-120) Super 45 in 1, which contains the **full version** of Super Mario World by Hummer Team, as well as a cartridge conversion of the Famicom Disk game Doki Doki Panic.  Try as I might, I can't get either of the cartridges to work.  

Doki Doki Panic can possibly (probably) be repaired, as it contains actual rom chips, and I can recommend someone on this very board, via PM, who I'd ask to repair the cart, if I needed it repaired.

The Super 45 in 1 is toast though, it contains glob tops, as far as I know there is no way to repair stuff like that.  For such a scenario as this, I'd see if someone could make a modern board containing the game, then house it inside the real case, though keeping the original (broken) pcb as well, and of course mentioning such information should the cart change hands down the line.

I don't know how to value either of these two games given this circumstance, so they are for offer only.  As these games are quite rare to find, and more of this stuff is becoming non-functioning as time goes by, I am not desperate to sell these, but I am just putting these out there for those who might be searching for one of these carts for a price less than market value.

Thanks guys!

Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com
krzy
Disk System

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 11:56:38 AM »

I can try to fix them for free for you for the sake of history if you wish Wink

famiac
Twin Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 03:28:40 PM »

Krzy you’re a saint

member #844 and 565
MasterDisk
Twin Famicom

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 07:49:06 AM »

For a Super Soccer Champion  Grin ?
DaGameNerd
Famicom
United States United States

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 01:10:07 AM »

I might be interested in that 45 in 1 cart, fixed or not. Obviously if it gets fixed though we can talk bigger numbers  Cool  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: