For Sale: AD&D Heroes of the Lance [FM Towns]

Started by Jedi Master Baiter, March 16, 2019, 10:28:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

March 16, 2019, 10:28:13 pm Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 11:51:30 pm by Jedi Master Baiter
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of the Lance [FM Towns]
This one's a rare gem! :o I don't even think it's been dumped yet. Includes the CD, booklet, jewel case with back insert, and obi (but for some reason the obi is glued to the case ???) Asking $500 + shipping (or send me offers)

Splatterhouse [FM Towns]
This includes the jewel case, booklet, back insert, and CD. The booklet is kinda crinkled, but other than that everything's okay. Asking $150 + shipping

Airball [NES]
This is complete with clear plastic cartridge, booklet, and box. This has been discontinued for some time now at RetroUSB. I see it going for sale over $200 on eBay! :o I'll take any serious offers.
SOLD!

Puyo Puyo [FM Towns]
$50 (I'll also take cryptocurrencies equivalent in value) (includes case, booklet, disc; is this complete? I don't know
SOLD!

Double Dragon [Neo Geo CD]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4pczB3XZA
$50 (Japanese version, includes disc, manual, back insert, tray, original Neo Geo case, obi)
SOLD!

Jedi Master Baiter

Great Hierophant

Before you sell that Huge Insect, I am curious as to how well it works on an original NES.  Have you noticed any glitches?  Could you possibly take a short video of the gameplay?
Check out my retro gaming and computing blog : http://nerdlypleasures.blogspot.com/

Jedi Master Baiter

July 05, 2019, 09:56:01 pm #3 Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 02:44:26 pm by Jedi QuestMaster
I pretty much played the entire game fine without any issues. What region/console were Sachen games intended for?

Edit: Huge Insect sold!

Jedi Master Baiter

Wisdom Tree games added: Bible Adventures & King of Kings

fcgamer

Quote from: Great Hierophant on July 05, 2019, 08:29:27 am
Before you sell that Huge Insect, I am curious as to how well it works on an original NES.  Have you noticed any glitches?  Could you possibly take a short video of the gameplay?

NTSC!
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Jedi Master Baiter

I think it's finally time to let go of my N64 Zelda games. They bring back memories, but I don't see myself playing them again. I hope they'll go to a good home.

Jedi Master Baiter

Jedi Master Baiter

Added AD&D Heroes of Lance [FM Towns]!! :o  :o

famiac

It's in the Neo Kobe pack but not on redump.

Didn't know you were into Towns :P

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: famiac on March 14, 2023, 11:01:03 amIt's in the Neo Kobe pack but not on redump.
Oh. :(

Quote from: famiac on March 14, 2023, 11:01:03 amDidn't know you were into Towns :P
Not so much into Towns, but rather interested in what games got uniquely ported to it, such as Operation Wolf, which I really want to play (I have the game, but I don't actually have a Towns, though :-[ , but emulation seems to work great).

My interest started when I was trying to find Redbook audio for games that didn't receive proper soundtracks.

P

Heh are you playing emulators but using the real CDs?

FM Towns is pretty interesting and IIRC it's using the same Yamaha FM-chip as Mega Drive. Collecting it sounds a bit too expensive for me though.

famiac