Famicom Classic RGB + component YPbPr consoles for sale

Started by VegaVegas, March 20, 2019, 09:48:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VegaVegas

Hi there, I have Famicom Classic (old red & white model that accepts 60 pin carts) consoles that are RGB and component modded. Does anyone need any?? Below is one of the units that is for sale:

This is the newer FF revision that has better design and better games compatibility

List of upgrades:
✔refurbished plastic to white/cream color (NOT PAINTED!), also with the extension port
✔RGB & component YPbPr 240p modded (can also obtain standard RCA AV video)
✔reduced interference and implemented better grounding
✔all faulty rubber contacts in controllers have been replaced with new ones
✔3 transparent stickers on the console have been replaced with new ones

No console's plastic casing has been cut or trimmed during the entire process, All buttons and functions in the console have been tested and confirmed to work fine. Everdrive N8 FC version confirmed to work fine. This console also has the microphone still functional

NOTE: the eject button has been locked in place and is there for decoration

The console also has the option to switch color palettes. To switch palettes press start+select+right in this order

List of accessories included:
-Famicom Classic modded console
-RGB (SCART) cable
-universal AC adapter input 100V-240V with high current output 9V 2A (EU plug)
-component YPbPr breakout cable
-stereo audio jack 3.5mm to 2xRCA cable
-RGB (SCART) to RCA breakout box

The only thing not included here is the standard 3xRCA or 5xRCA cable. If you need to use component video or regular composite AV then the cables can usually be purchased at local electronics stores easily with different lengths. You should also check if your TV supports 240p mode if you want to use component video

I can offer extra services to the console (LED diode, 2m/6ft or 3m/9ft extended controller cables, changing color palettes etc.) for additional charge. I can offer the service of extending controller cables for +5GBP for 2m/6ft total length or +10GBP for 3m/9ft.

The price is 199GBP (or 269USD as converted today)

Shipping costs for the console are (including tracking number worldwide):
Europe: 15£
North America/Africa: 19£
South America/Central America/Asia: 23£
Australia & Oceania: 35£

Payment by paypal only. I can also accept USD currency with converted costs

I also have more consoles like this. If you want one console like this or have questions then you can contact me on:
-forum PM
-mail: boss.maarios(at)gmail.com

Thanks for all!

MWK

Good stuff MaarioS, good luck with your sale << I highly recommend buying from him  :star:

Hey, have you ever thought about considering yourself as a "Recommended kit Installer" for the "Hi-Def NES kit" at game-tech.us?
There was this polish dude at European branch listed I've seen once, but later on I also red very poor reviews about him somewhere else on the internetz and now, when I check the list again, I don't see him anymore, so... maybe it's a chance for you?
You'd be great and I guess we can all vouch for you, can't we? :bub:

edit:: btw. how did you execute the stereo output? split audio channels to left and right or doubled mono to both sides?

jpx72

Adding myself to the group, recommended seller who knows what he's doing. Having enough money I will surely buy one of these, I know it is worth the money.
A++++

VegaVegas

Quote from: MWK on March 21, 2019, 01:45:09 pm
edit:: btw. how did you execute the stereo output? split audio channels to left and right or doubled mono to both sides?

There is a potentiometer you can turn on either side to obtain "stereo" or dual mono. I tried that fake stereo and it worked but it was desorienting so it is set to dual mono right now

I never attempted NES HDMI mod so far and the overall idea of making NES to HDMI is way too hectic for me but I believe there is still demand for this. Maybe in the future, no idea, who knows. Anyway still thanks for your input guys

Zero107

It seems I just recently bought one from you on eBay without even realizing it was you. Stoked to get it and try it out, thank you!
I'll probably die surrounded by plastic crap.

daskrabs

@MaarioS: Are your Player 2 controller extensions preserving mic functionality? Either way, very nice work.

VegaVegas

Thanks for your purchase!!

Quote from: daskrabs on March 27, 2019, 05:50:39 am
@MaarioS: Are your Player 2 controller extensions preserving mic functionality? Either way, very nice work.

Yes they do. Controllers will function 100% the same as before but the cords are longer. 2m/6ft is more like EU/US standard for most consoles while 3m/9ft is more like controllers with another extension cable attached if you really want to go all the way up

Retro_CinnamonRoll2002

What Would be a great place to purchase a Famicom from?

satoshi_matrix

Sydsydsyd

It's great to see this kind of modded famicoms in the forum.

Good luck with the sale!  ;D
Yeah, sure