WTB: Toy Story, Un-cut SuperGame Aladdin and Lion King

Started by Doomkid1992, May 17, 2019, 07:27:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomkid1992

May 17, 2019, 07:27:22 am Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:05:50 pm by Doomkid1992
Hello all!  I'm new here but have been into classic game collecting and bootleg collecting for many years.

Toy Story

Famicom 45-in-1 (I know this is basically the Holy Grail among bootleg collectors, but it's worth a shot, right? ;D )

Additionally, I am seeking the SuperGame versions of Aladdin and Lion King, which are NOT cut down. I currently have both of them, however they are the cut down versions (no bug toss in Lion King and out-of-place Prince of Persia artwork in Aladdin).

Obviously I would prefer labels that are in-tact, but if they are ripped or feature strange art, that doesn't matter much to me. You come to expect this when collecting bootlegs after all.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I am keen to fill these holes in my bootleg famicom collection.

MasterDisk

Doomkid1992

Thanks for informing me, I must have missed it or perhaps the seller didn't ship to Australia - I notice I get more results on the US eBay site because there are some sellers who don't ship here. I contacted one person who was selling what looked like Mickey Mania but it turned out to be a different Mickey game sadly.

fcgamer

Quote from: Doomkid1992 on May 20, 2019, 04:54:40 pm
Thanks for informing me, I must have missed it or perhaps the seller didn't ship to Australia - I notice I get more results on the US eBay site because there are some sellers who don't ship here. I contacted one person who was selling what looked like Mickey Mania but it turned out to be a different Mickey game sadly.

Mickey Mania 7:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mickey-mania-7-ULTRA-RARE-Famicom-Famiclone-Nes-Cartridge/264289149436?hash=item3d88dc61fc:g:6ZIAAOSwo4pYSwdM

The guy is from Romania, so if he doesn't normally ship to Australia, I don't think it would hurt to ask if he'd make an eception for you.  ;)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Doomkid1992

Great idea, I will contact the seller. The results don't seem to show up at all on eBay AU if the seller doesn't ship, that explains why I couldn't find it.  ;D

pic-mirandole

Doomkid1992,

Dave (fcgamer) is right: I experienced some great transactions on Ebay with sellers who don't generally sell in some areas. How did I do that? Just contact the seller and ask kindly if it is possible for him/her to have a transaction with you. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but you lose nothing to try  :D

Pic.

Doomkid1992

I'm happy to say the seller was very cool about it and re-listed the item just for me. Actually, they couldn't find any way to do it other than editing every one of their listings which must have been irritating, but they were still willing which was awesome. Currently waiting for it to arrive!

I also found overpriced listings of AV Girl Fighting and Final Fight 3 on AliExpress. I'm just hoping they're those somewhat well made/sturdy modern prints and not the ultra-flimsy kind. Especially considering how much they were!