Analogue NT 2nd run console value

Started by Falangen, May 26, 2019, 01:52:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Falangen

Hi!

I have an Analogue NT 2nd run console with the hdmi upgrade unused in box and i'm thinking about selling it. But i don't know exactly what it's worth. A couple years ago i saw one sell on ebay for 1000$ but i can't find anything now and the even info on the console is kinda obscure.

Anyone here that can help?
Thanks in advance!

Elrinth

Does that mean you have the Analogue NT Mini? Or the ordinary Analogue NT?
Seems the NT Mini is selling for cheapest $1275, is that the one you are talking about?

Falangen

I think it's technically the first NT but it's the second production run whichfor example has a transparent baseplate.

This is one of the few sites i could find with info on it (scroll down a bit to read about the 2nd run version):
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/10/these_limited_edition_analogue_nt_consoles_will_make_your_bank_account_weep

Apparently only 300 made!

schnuth

I sold mine April of last year for $900 on eBay. I've been much happier with a AV Famicom modded with a HiDef NES kit. I was having compatibility problems with Everdrives on the NT.

If I'm paying that much for a premium console, I expect it to work perfectly. It's certainly impressive looking tho, and you can use it to defend yourself in an home invasion. :P