WTB: Chiller (NES)

Started by Rick, July 10, 2019, 03:33:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

I know it's not Famicom or some cool pirate cart directly, but I don't know a lot of places that do buying and selling and eBay and Amazon haven't been that great for this particular cart.

I'm looking for a copy of Chiller (North American release) with a nice label. Box or manual not necessary!

I'm kinda picky about labels, but not SUPER picky. Writing is OK as long as I can remove it. Stickers are OK as long as they don't cover the label. Cart doesn't have to be mint as long as it's not like, broken or something.

If you have a copy you'd like to sell, show me some pics and let's talk business! This is going to go into my personal NES collection, which once I purchase this game, will only be 70 more left to get. That's why I'm kinda label picky on this.

Thank you very much, y'all! :)

Yelir

What kind of bounty do you have on a loose copy? I'll check my stuff later but the local game store would have copies to sort through if there aren't any leads here!  ;)

Rick

Pricecharting, when I looked yesterday, had it for around $71 and change. I'm hoping to do about $75-80. I can go a bit more if needed, but I'm not a collector who has a ton of cash to throw out there. :X

Less is always appreciated, of course! :p

L___E___T

Something has changed the price of this one last few years - I remember seeing a batch of brand new copies unopened for half the going loose rate today.  Maybe the Cinemassacre video and other Halloween vids.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Rick

Whatever it is, the listings on eBay look like they've been used as hockey pucks or SOMETHING because the labels just look ugly all the way around. @_@

Even most of the CIB stuff looks like a wreck label-wise!

Rick

Game has been purchased! Feel free to lock this thread or do whatever. Thanks for your help!