Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2019, 05:00:10 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Misc.
| |-+  Other Gaming (Moderators: manuel, L___E___T)
| | |-+  Multiple consoles to 1 tv
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Multiple consoles to 1 tv  (Read 249 times)
pxlbluejay
Famicom
Korea, Republic of Korea, Republic of

« on: August 09, 2019, 01:47:28 AM »

I've seen many articles on this one, but I've never seen one teaching you how to many connect retro console with rf outputs to a tv with a single antenna input. Is the best way just to get multiple switchboxes and a vcr and daisy chain everything? Or is there like an 8 way switchbox for rf?

Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda. The NES and the Famicom themselves. These are well known after more than 30 years after their releases. I highly doubt that Fortnite, PUBG, or any other modern-day game will be as well known in 2050.
Protoman
Twin Famicom
Sweden Sweden

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 03:51:13 PM »

Dude you shouldn't be messing with RF, get you a TV with at least Scart/RCA inputs
zmaster18
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 10:40:31 AM »

You can get an RF slitter for cheap, or some RF boxes like the NES RF box has an extra input on it, so you could daisy chain them. This is pretty much the only option, there's nothing fancier than that.
pxlbluejay
Famicom

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 10:01:38 AM »

Why not?

Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda. The NES and the Famicom themselves. These are well known after more than 30 years after their releases. I highly doubt that Fortnite, PUBG, or any other modern-day game will be as well known in 2050.
zmaster18
Twin Famicom
Canada Canada

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 02:07:19 PM »

Why not?
Because RF sucks.
conrat4567
Famicom
United Kingdom United Kingdom

UK importer of fine Japanese antiquities.

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 11:16:54 AM »

Depending on the consoles you should attempt to get them all away from RF. You can get decent composite switches for cheap or euro scart

Famicom and get some!
pxlbluejay
Famicom

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 07:28:23 PM »

By now, none of my switchboxes are functioning correctly. My 3rd party switchbox for my Atari and my Colecovision has broken twin leads, my Famicom switch has no f type connector on it, so it doesn't stay on, and my Hyundai Super Comboy switch outputs a really fuzzy picture.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: