NES+FAMI Dual Cart mod kit - 60USD + Shipping from Japan

Started by aarkay14, August 18, 2019, 03:30:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

aarkay14

August 18, 2019, 03:30:14 am Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 04:46:36 am by aarkay14
Dear All,

I wish to sell the Kit that I used to install Famicom Cart door on my NES system. It contains the following:

1. The Famicom Cart PCB which can be installed right behind the NES Cart slot.
2. The NESRGB rear IO Board which contains a PS3 Style Multi AV Slot, Gold Plated RCA Jacks and will handle Multi Sync options and the original Power adapter. The PIC microcontroller will be pre-programmed, you just need to install and play! It allows changing the color Pallete via the controller and the RESET button.
3. 3D printed Door flap holder which you can screw and glue to the NES
4. 3D printed Door flaps
5. Good Quality stickers replacements for the rear slots.

To get an overview on how to install the parts you can see my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AAh2Hnxqik

Asking = 60USD + Shipping from Japan.

Please note that this will be a Preorder thingy, I will order in batch multiple of 5 only. Please contact me via PM.

Kind Regards,
Rama

muramasa

I really like this idea. I made an extended converter for the Famicom because I was tired of having too many systems on my workbench. The only thing I could see doing different is using this board in conjunction with the Blinking light win. You could solder directly to the back of the PCB or a replacement PCB could be made with connectors that could go straight to the adapter board.

Very cool.

aarkay14

Quote from: muramasa on August 18, 2019, 11:53:56 pm
I really like this idea. I made an extended converter for the Famicom because I was tired of having too many systems on my workbench. The only thing I could see doing different is using this board in conjunction with the Blinking light win. You could solder directly to the back of the PCB or a replacement PCB could be made with connectors that could go straight to the adapter board.

Very cool.

Yes, this is a good idea!