March 28, 2024, 02:34:18 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

Do you have a proper AC adapter for it?

Magicantian

P

Good, it happens too often that people import a Famicom only to fry it because they use the Japanese original adapter in a European wall socket using a travel adapter instead of a proper step-down adapter.

Sentientprism

Started a new Mother 1 play through  ;D
Anyone remember the name of that weird Japanese NES?

P

One of the best games for the system! Good luck!

Magicantian

Quote from: P on February 11, 2022, 01:39:50 pmGood, it happens too often that people import a Famicom only to fry it because they use the Japanese original adapter in a European wall socket using a travel adapter instead of a proper step-down adapter.

I'm using this one: https://retrogamesupply.com/collections/nintendo/products/power-supply-for-nintendo-nes-and-super-nes

Jedi Master Baiter

Today is not my day:

So last night I sold some Famicom games on eBay, and I tried to print a shipping label this morning only to find out the ink I bought on eBay is from a subscription service (HP Instant Ink) and will not work unless I buy a subscription plan. ???

So I go to the UPS Store to print a label. It cost $3! :upsetroll: I read that black & white costs $0.25 but overlooked the part that says $3.00 for the first 5 minutes.

There goes my Pirate Ship discount. Whatevs.

So I get home, hot and angry in my truck with the window rolled down. As I'm rolling it up, the handle comes off--again, I just replaced it last month! >:(

TODAY I AM AN ANGRY CONSUMER :fire:

MWK

Aw man.. those days where everything is f*ckedup and just keeps on piling up. Don't worry Jedi, keep your head up and remember that tomorrow is a new, better day 8)

Here, grab a beer!