List of unlicensed originals, ports and hacks

Started by Jabra, October 18, 2007, 11:24:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbholio

Awesome!!! I kinda expected this game would exist since there are "Bubble" ads in Decathlon in the high jump event.  There also ads for Soccer and Rolltris in other events.  Soccer has to be Ultimate League Soccer but I have no idea what Rolltris is. Not sure it was even released. When you get the game, can you check if there are the nude cutscenes. I think the C&E version of AV Mahjong don't have them.

JC

Unfortunately someone snagged it before I did, so I won't be owning it anytime soon. But at least we know it's out there now. I've never heard of this Rolltris, so that's cool to know about, too.

BTW: Do you know which came first of the four versions or the general order of them?

JC

Anyone played Panda World? Is it a Rockman hack?

Nightstar699

I thought that was a hack of the donkey kong country port.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JC

You're thinking Panda Prince. And jbholio says that's not a hack.

NintendoKing

September 26, 2009, 09:27:40 am #35 Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 09:45:49 am by The Uninvited Gremlin
Double Dragon 4:
My version is not a hack of Kunio-Kun/Renegade
unless its been hacked to start somewhere in the game then what I am familiar with.

b1aCkDeA7h

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on September 26, 2009, 09:27:40 am
Double Dragon 4:
unless its been hacked to start somewhere in the game then what I am familiar with.

Not Kunio-Kun/Renegade, Target Renegade, which plays like the original Double Dragon, only worse.

NintendoKing

Quote from: b1aCkDeA7h on September 26, 2009, 11:48:11 am
Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on September 26, 2009, 09:27:40 am
Double Dragon 4:

Not Kunio-Kun/Renegade, Target Renegade, which plays like the original Double Dragon, only worse.

I see the difference, and yes this is the game.
Aha, thank you; I was confused.

JC

I think I have China Rabbit Baby on there someplace but under a different name. I'll have to look sometime.

ericj

I have that game on a multicart. It's called King of Rabits. It has poor controls and overall isn't a very good game, but is interesting nonetheless. I got it from M0rtanius awhile back.

Here's his youtube video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYzZ0dw-KOs

The cart also has a DK port and a cool first-person Battle Tank-like game.

ericj

October 20, 2009, 04:48:40 pm #40 Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 04:54:13 pm by ericj
Here's a pic of the cart with King of Rabits on it. The cart ID isVT861.

famiac

I have a cart with a hack of lode runner called DEFLOWER and it also has music with changed pitches.

Bramsworth

Koko Adventure -- (Super Mario World hack)

So this is a hack of the FC SMW port? Or just an odd way of saying it's a game that tries to be SMW?

codeman38

Quote from: Bramsworth on October 20, 2009, 05:26:37 pm
Koko Adventure -- (Super Mario World hack)

So this is a hack of the FC SMW port? Or just an odd way of saying it's a game that tries to be SMW?

It's not a Mario World hack at all; it's the Korean version of Buzz & Waldog. Which is admittedly... inspired by SMW, but otherwise has nothing to do with that port.

NintendoKing

http://www.gamereproductions.com/products/Buzz-%26-Waldog.html#

Only $31.50! Very exciting.