Super Mega Sale+Giveaway! Best Prices Ever! Many Retro Items! Updated frequently!

Started by aarkay14, February 20, 2020, 02:50:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

aarkay14

Everyone!
Its been another amazing year at FamicomWorld.com and I want to lose the fat! All items are being sold with a loss so please don't bargain. With everything you buy you need to Subscribe to my YouTube channel below:

Rama Mishra!

1. Battle Damaged Famicom: 10USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
2. Good condition Mega Drive MD-1: 35USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
3. Sega Mark III + FM Sound Unit + Alex Kid Cart!: 35USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
4. OK condition Famicom: 15USD + Shipping from Japan. SOLD
5. Battle Damaged SNES [SNS-01]: Free! - Just ask 2 people to subscribe and send me the screenshot!GONE
6. Sega - 1000II: 25USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
7. Unused 16GB RG350 emulation game console: 65USD + Shipping from Japan
Pictures:

8. Good condition New stickers Famicom with Socketed chips for DIY/Mod: 20USD + Shipping from Japan.SOLD
9. Ununsed CIB Sega Mega Drive 1:80 USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
10. Neo Geo MVS MV-1FZ + 5 Carts + Artwork: 75USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
11. Super Famicom 1CHIP-02 Set with cable, adapter and controller: 75USD + Shipping from Japan.SOLD
12. Capcom Play System 1 - Street Fighter 2 + Voltage board: 125USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
13. Socketed AV Famicom: 65USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
14. Vintage PC - IBM 755CX!: 1 USD + Shipping from Japan
A very sorted after PC to play old retro games! I think the battery or some capacitor has leaked! Needs cleaning and new display! for modders and restoration work! selling very cheap!
Pictures:

15. Capcom Play System 3 - MultiBios modded + Faster SCSI drive + Game/Artwork: 175USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
16. CPS2 + DarkSoft Multi Kit:500 USD + Shipping from JapanSOLD
17. CPS2 B board: 50USD + Shipping from Japan (Free with 16)SOLD

18. Unused PS4 Glacier White, have old firmware for hacking! + Plastic protection for the gloss parts and controller + Killzone: 400 + Shipping from Japan
Pictures:

19. Geniecom NES Game Genie console:150USD + Shipping from Japan
Very rare and high quality NES console with Game Genie in-built!
Pictures:

Please check every day for updates! A Subscription to my YouTube is Mandatory, if you can ask your friends and increase my subscribers by 5 Subscriptions then you get 2USD off on every purchase, if 10 subs then 4USD off.. so it goes on! There is no limits on items, you can group items to save on Shipping!

PM me for more info!

L___E___T

Hi Rama - sent you a PM

Also - are the MVS artworks original or repro prints?

What are the 5 games exactly?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

aarkay14

Hi Luke

I don't know about the artwork because this is only what I have.. they look to be good quality to me.. got them from Yahoo auction in 2014 when I was having the crazy Neo Geo time of my life! the games are metal gear 2, metal gear x, king if fighters 99 and art of fighting 2

-Rama